Check them out - The Projects

Abea

Tribe of Judah Social Media Manager
Here is a glimpse of what TOJ members are up to on the new official (unofficial) TOJ Minecraft Server at mc.mykeiki.com. If you haven't been on in awhile, you MUST check it out. This is on a private TOJ map so everything is TOJ. And everything pictured here is within an easy walking distance from each other. Community is starting to form!!!

If you haven't been on in awhile, we'd love to see you.

Lol, I looked at the picture... Waiiit a minute, that looks like a sign... on the OUTSIDE of my castle... :) It definitely would have been a long time before I saw that one otherwise!
Nice job, Abea. I had to stick a block on the wall just to get out far enough to read it.

P.S. Is your doorbell to your satisfaction? :)

:eek: OOPPPS!!!! HAHAHAH @ Lost. I didn't mean to do that. :p And yes, LOVE the Doorbell! :D

@BL - I thought I'd use my admin powers and fly around and check out things, then thought, wait, I'm gonna take pics. The flying power is a power that I must admit, I totally abuse. :eek: Not into using any of the others, but that one, *hangs head* I can't resist. If I lose it, :( I might have to go into a recovery program.

Can't wait to see more!

@BL - I thought I'd use my admin powers and fly around and check out things, then thought, wait, I'm gonna take pics. The flying power is a power that I must admit, I totally abuse. :eek: Not into using any of the others, but that one, *hangs head* I can't resist. If I lose it, :( I might have to go into a recovery program.

Can't wait to see more!

No worries at all, thats what they are there for :) I fly all the time :p

Scanning the map for fun, then "whoa, what's that?" I thought it was a minetrack course, but then I zoomed out and saw that it was an outline of future building.

What are these guys doing, making a replica of Mall of America? :)

Oooh. That area is labeled "Asmoproject." I've actually been there, but I don't know its origin or its purpose. BL might know though.

Speaking of projects, I may make another full scale model of Noah's Ark. Any suggestions on where to build it?

Water would be my fist suggestion, but then again, Noah didn't...

I can see it now. Koah builds a big ark in the middle of dry land. One day we log in, and bl has raised sea level to height 100. We all have to swim for Koah's ark. We'll see if he lets us in or just laughs and waves.

Oh, I have an idea (helpful one perhaps!). Build it right out the South ToJ spawn tunnel. Abea's got a little underwater city going, put it off to the side or behind that. There's wide open water out that way. I suppose that's pretty close to your current place too.

Sure you can build it out by me. Or even by you - there is plenty of water. I personally would think it would be cool to see it just above the water line on a mountain top, like the waters were just receding. I'm sure there is one close by somewhere.

I'd love to do harod's temple again too. Wonder if I could convince the powers that be to spawn the items that we had already collected in the last server. I don't mind replacing all the items, just don't want to go through all the collecting of it again. :(

Or wait, I think maybe soka has a copy of that map somewhere, I'll have to see. Then I'd just have to convince them (bl) to world edit it in somewhere. Oh, and if he does, maybe Noah's ark is on there too. :D

Oh but that might cause problems too :( Then everyone would want their stuff added. :*(

*runs to get phone and text soka*

Soka replies -Nods- I do

Oh boy, :O hmmm

Last edited:
I like it. :) I have no problems bringing over anything anyone wants.. :) If anyone has any copies of old maps they would like to see, just let me know, and I will get the FTP info to you.. :)

Scanning the map for fun, then "whoa, what's that?" I thought it was a minetrack course, but then I zoomed out and saw that it was an outline of future building.

What are these guys doing, making a replica of Mall of America? :)

This was a very ambitious project started by a former admin, who hasn't logged in a a long time.. This was going to be our main city when it was complete. Unfortunately, he is the only one with the plans, and all tries at getting a hold of him have failed.. :(

Interesting thing is, about 6/8ths of what is there, was all done legitly. He mined all of the cobble, smelted it to smooth stone, made the half steps.. It wasnt until the end that he started spawning the items just to try and get it done.. :)

I saw that from the mountains. It's so cute!

Also Lost? I hope you don't mind your new neighbor.

Not at all! I put a sign next to yours. It says something like:
"You're a great neighbor. When the rains start, I won't have to run as far!"

And making those cherries out of red wool was the first time I've almost used up the shears' durability!
It was fun running around in circles in the sheep pen next door.

Last edited:
Back