Chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrpopdrinker

Well last thursday we left for Chicago to go to a hospital for my brother. When we got there it was found it was too early to take off his cast and the pins he had to have put in his feet. (his feet where screwed up when he was born. the cast is for a cyst I think, and the pins are to hold his big toe straight or else he woul be in pain when he grew up.) When they took off the cast they found what was described to me as a big gaping hole. As an infection had taken place he said that it felt like and open sore was under the cast he was right. Fortunantly they said they had seen worse so we are treating the infection now and will go down again this Friday I think.
So I have three prayers requests. 1. That my brothers sore will heal up and the pins and the cast will come off and everything will go well. 2. My mother is out of leave time so this will hurt us as far as money goes so pray in agreement with me that we will provide for us I know he will for he is YHVH Jirah. 3. well this is another story. We where staying in the ronald mcdonald house. I havent met his but my parents did there first time there this kids name is the same as my brothers which is Andy. He has been waiting on a heart and lung transplant. We have been praying for him and it would appear his heart doesent need to be transplanted, but his lung still does. So pray in agreement with me that he will get his lung and everything will go well.

Well we have made it back safe praise God. Thank you all for your prayers without them I would have went to the bathroom while I was on the chicago skyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back