Chinatown as my Replacement

Azzie

My account expired for the final time 2 days ago :(

But mourn not! I have a replacement to go above and beyond all wee lil' Azzie could possibly imagine.

View attachment 254

Treat him with the same respect as you treated me (unless he proves incompetent :cool: )
After all...you never know when I'M gonna be behind that keyboard...heheh...

Just messing; he's a friend of mine that's recently rolled a pally on this server, and I might just occasionally say hi on his toon. :p

And SOMEONE...ahem...no names mentioned...doesnt seem to want to let him in Redeemed for SOME reason :D

And...if anyone wants to pay me a visit Azzie's body should be at the gates of Orgrimmar unless Bliz removed it.

You should teach him how to play his pally first. Dan and Dave and I all think you should. He can be a n00b most of the time. XD =P

Im sure it would help if it (your account) was ACTIVATED!!!

LOL you left your body at the gates of Orgrimmar, how quaint. I suppose IRL > WoW sometimes...

if someone buys me BC and a couple months subscription I'll return....:D

EDIT: my body has apparently been picked clean by undead and dogs at orgrimmar....:(

Last edited:
Illyria Casts Scroll of Resurrection on Azzie.
Azzie Revives.
Azzie is now AFK: Away From Keyboard.
Illyria pokes Azzie. Hey!

To be Continued...

dont look like a healer to me , looks more like one of them stinky ret pallys who claim they can dps but really cant.

dont look like a healer to me , looks more like one of them stinky ret pallys who claim they can dps but really cant.

You obviously don't know our Azzie. What rank did you make again before the new pvp honor system was put in place? Rank 10?

Back