Christian guild leaders rejoice! ewoksrule appointed to manage Christian guilds lists

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member
This is a happy day for Christian guild leaders. No longer will you need to wait for me to update the List of Christian World of Warcraft guilds thread! ewoksrule has agreed to manage the list.

Once ewoksrule has settled into his new role as List Manager (I need to think up a cooler title than that), we'll be expanding the list to include Christian guilds for all games.

As stated before, one of the main purposes of the Christian Gamers Alliance is to help promote Christian guilds and gaming web sites. With 7,300 views, it's apparent that our List of Christian WoW guilds thread has helped do exactly that.

With ewoksrule managing the current and future lists, updates will be more frequent than if I were responsible for the Christian WoW guilds list. Delegation ftw!

As always, information on Christian WoW guilds should be posted in the Info for Christian World of Warcraft guild list thread.

Info for Christian guilds playing games other than WoW should be posted in the Info for expanded Christian guilds list thread.

Keeper of the Guilds? List?

wait! The Guild Lord!

I vote for that one ;)

Congrats Tek! I can't really congratulate Ewok since he volunteered (I'm assuming) but Tek just lost some work time ;) Thanks Ewok! Woo! =D

Hello Kitty Guild Master

Kitty Kat Keeper of the Keen Kristians

Dude.

But way to go Ewoks on the new role!

Congrats Tek! I can't really congratulate Ewok since he volunteered (I'm assuming) but Tek just lost some work time ;)
Wise words, Stc. I will indeed be gaining a little more time to work on other projects and Christian guilds also benefit.

As for titles, I like all suggestions so far, but nothing yet has really jumped out at me. I'll keep brainstorming titles, so keep those suggestions coming!

I like Ichthus' Guild Master and Stc's Guild Lord or just Guild Keeper. Of course, I'm also a big fan of Duke of Earl, too.

lol wow if I knew you got "brainstorming title-sessions" for agreeing to take on some work, I would have volunteered a long time ago :)

Thanks all, I look forward to taking on this task and making it an increasingly valuable part of our ministry in CGA.

Last edited:
Goofball
Daddyoftwo
Diddimus
Onewhoplayseverygamereleased
Tektoo
Guilder (like the country in prince bride!)
Keeper of the Lists
FuzzyWuzzy (not sure why)

Back