Christians in WAR EU

dg331

I know this may seem a bit random, since most of you seem to exist on WAR US, but just wondering if any of you knew of any christian guilds on WAR EU - I'd love to have some christian company, because it's hard to evangelise on your own in a game, and christian company does always remind you of what is important...
Any ideas?

Pardon my ignorance, but would you mind explaining how an EU server works? Is it that they are physically in the EU so the lag is less or is it that the community plays in the same time zones, or that languages other then English are more welcome? I am curious how they work differently from US ones.

I don't have any information in regards to your question, sorry. We do have both late night and early morning players, so if it is only a time zone thing, it might not be that bad on our server...

How does the EU server work? It's hosted in the EU, for people who bought the EU copy of the game. I can't play on american servers because my subscription is to WAR-EU. I'd have to get a copy of WAR from america to play on the US servers.

Why the EU servers? So we don't have to connect across the atlantic. For some reason, europe is quite strong on the whole MMO-front - looking at the list of world-firsts in WoW for example :/ Also, there are seperate italian, french, spanish and german servers.

So no idea about any christian guilds/organisations/websites for the EU?

I would start one, but I don't want to start completely alone :(

Hey thanks, that is exactly what I wanted to know.

These are popular forums and a post like this might get you recognized, so feel free to bump it whenever. ;-)

I did some searching through guild recruitment forums on War sites and was unable to find any that are advertised. Google returned none either.

Ah well. That was what I got, just wondered whether you guys had heard anything along the grapevine, considering we're all one brotherhood :)

:rolleyes: Alas, I'll have to see about being a light alone - unfortunately, unlike the US there seems to be a lot more apathy round here. Oh well, I'll have to stay salty :cool:

Dg, do you have a decent internet connection? I wonder if there could be a way to get you an US copy.

Zeb

Erm, my connection is variable - when at uni i have 10-20mb, so that's fine. When i'm at home, it's 2-5.

Ive just done speedtests for across the atlantic with uni broadband. It's looking like 100ms ping, 3-4mb dl-speeds and 2mb upload. That's not wonderful, considering how laggy WAR is already.

:( Oh well...

Back