Chuck Norris Poll

Do you like Chuck Norris jokes?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
w00t, we finally get a I.W.I.N. class ... the Chuck Norris. Only one class available: The Bum Kicker.

Only one attack: Roundhouse kick. Instantly kills opponent, and knocks back upto 100 in a 5,000 yard range.

Only one spell: Stare of death, instantly kills all opposition on the server. Instant cast, no mana, 1 day cooldown.

Racial ability:
Monster Reflexes: Reflects 100x mellee damage done back to the attacker

Class ability:

Mirror spells: Reflects 100x spell damage back tot he caster. Any stun\mez or crowd control attempted on the chuck norris is reflected back to the attacker. Sheeping the Chuck Norris means sheeping yourself.

Only one /silly in which he says: Ok grass, I dare you to grow.
Only one /flirt in which he says: If you don't go out with me, I'll roundhouse kick you.
/Dance comes back with an emote of: I dare you to do that again.

Managing to kill a Chuck Norris in PvP or winning a duel will instantly gain you PvP rank 14. No need to wait for PvP ranking updates. Of course this have never known to happen, considering the Chuck Norris is able to Solo all 20 and 40 man content starting at level 1.

That is just laugh out loud funny stuff right there...

Who knew this poll would lead to so much...

Ah ah Aves, you forgot his recently added "Throw Asian Guys Into Trees By Their Heads" attack. It came as part of an expansion that was the reunion movie thing. Pretty awesome I tell you what.

Does this mean that the Horde gets the Mr. T class?

One attack: Haymaker. Instantly kills opponent, knocks back opponent 100 yards.

One Spell: "I predict... PAIN." Afflicts all opposition with "pain". Pain causes opponent to writhe in agony until Mr. T connects with "Haymaker".

One racial ability: Pity. Instantly affects all opposition on server with "Pity". Pity negates any actions against caster for 24 hours. Cooldown time: 24 hours.

Class ability: Gold Chains. Distracts all opponents within visual range with chains, causing blindness and "Pity".

/silly: "I pity the fool!"
/flirt: "Go out with me... or I predict... PAIN."
/dance causes Mr. T to cast "Pity" on all of your own other characters.

Incidentally, Mr. T is the only person ever to survive a Chuck Norris roundhouse kick-- but his hair hasn't been the same since.

I dont know who chuck Norris is and by the jokes anadi posted they are funny or stupid., I like how your racis and Class abilities have nothing behind them GP, thats great.

Ive been saying that for weeks...what started all this Chuck Norris stuff anyway? I think he's more popular now then ever just because of how everyone jokes about him. Even in Daoc the newbie guild is nothing but Chuck Norris discussions. They even formed a Chuck Norris guild.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back