Clan Leader's Bible

PapaToad

Do not worry We are stilling using the BIBLE of our Lord for leading,

But What I would like all of our members to do is take a leisurely read through the "Atomic Warriors Clan Leader bible" and take some of that good info and use it in our everyday "Redeemed" life to make our guild a little more homey and loving and encouraging place to game.

Its an easy read , but filled with some good common sense

Thanks

Hug your Druid, We appreciate IT!

Hi fokes,

First off, sorry for bumping what seems a very old post, but every time I goggle my site yours is listed above mine so I just had to have a look.

Secondly, from what I have read, have you chaps been going for 10 years, very well done, most clans don’t last a year?

And that brings me to the point of why I’m here, I have a web site called

clan leaders manual

But it list high when people google clan leaders bible, but not as high as you chaps. :eek:

And that’s how come im posting on here. If you like what is in the clan leaders bible I hope you will enjoy what is in clan leaders manual .

But I was thinking, if you chaps have been up and running for 10 years, you more than likely have things sorted. But that only leads me to another point. The other half of the manual is written in a forum so that experienced clans can post up there tips to help others who are just starting out on the trip.

Any why have a look and feel free to post.

the forum

I am all so trying to get a post going where experienced clan post up a link to there web site so that others can see how they have set it out etc. and I think yours would be a prime example if one of you would like to do a post.

show me yours link

LYNX

Back