Clan Starting time/date

LionOfJudah

Member, Dreamcast Fishing Guru
I would like to suggest monday night at 9PM EST. we all log onto the USeast Server, by 8:55 so that by 9 we will have Clan ToJ started again. we will ring in the clan with some fun and fellowship from melee games to custom games

(For the Love that is all Holy and sacred please no Tower games
laugh.gif
)

Sounds good i should be free monday. God's peon i can help u learn how to turn the rush around and kill them in 5 minutes.
smile.gif

(GO HERO LINE WARS!!)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOO!!!

I don't know if it the clan was restarted but, I think we will need to postpone for a week.  LoJ has a very good reason for not showing up, I am guessing the fact he lives in Florida and the aptly named Hurricane may have caused some havoc.

Hurricane Charlie was supposed to hit near where he and exoslayer live.  It totally slipped my mind (d'oh).  LoJ and ExoSlayer, our prayers are with you.

Prayer Request

wait tho......... charlie hit like saturday or friday.... if they havent posted or anything since then then yeah that would be the problem (hope theyre ok) but if there was a post since saturday then thats not it...

We both made it through but our power was out... There was a lot of damage around but luckily we both made it through thanks for your prayers.

I talked to charlie saturday and we will need to delay obviously by it now being tuesday. We did watch Monty Python and the Holy Grail on saturday on charlies laptop so it turned out ok.

At the time of writing this I still don't have power but hopefully later tonite that will change.

Back