Clan Starting time/date

biggrin.gif

we are safe and sound lets try maybe next tues or wensday evening? more details to come stay tuned

flash lights where not needed, although with my battery backup that died 24hrs later for the main PC i could of stayed on and continued to play some more beta as long as my laptop had the power ^_^

monday? well i will be moving into my dorm saturday and i may be out partying monday night ( my friends havent seen me since last feb basicly)

You are in college too Lion of Judah? awesome! I'm at a dorm in University of Houston. I hope you and Exoslayer are doing alright with the Hurricane. When the time comes, we will play again! Have faith.

aye this ismy 2nd yr returning to school, did not do the spring sem. i am in Joplin Mo my self.

I plan on going to UTA in Dallas, and I'm kind of torn between several subjects. Right now I plan on majoring in PE. Wish me luck.

Its closing in just making sure tues right? might want to make a new thread like, "CLAN STARTS TUESDAY!!"
or something.

Hey guys want to try to get on tomarrow night around 7pm to start up the clan? If we can get 9 people that would be perfect post tonight if you can make it please.

Back