Co-Guild Leader Nominations

Status
Not open for further replies.
i sure hope we choose our GL based on leadership and not based on how long they been in the guild....

Good words Naz. I hope we do this too. Even though it might be fun to promote the next new person to the guild as GL.

I've put a consolidated list of nominees to date in the initial post in this thread.

Remember, nominations close at noon Server time this upcoming Friday 9/11. Cgamer and I will then spend a week interviewing candidates who remain interested in the position. Then, starting Friday 9/18 nominees will put up statements on why they'd like to be co-GL and elections will run for a week, through 9/25.

I have 3 nominations, with the first 2 already being on the list. Those 2 being Mordos and Icthus. Both have great leadership qualities and would continue to keep the guild in the right direction in all aspects.

The 3rd individual, while he will probably turn it down due to being busy, is Citgrad. He is always helpful and easy to speak with, a good friend, a strong faith in our Lord, and would do well in a leadership capacity.

I nominate Chalice and Soul!
While I do thank you for thinking me worthy of leadership, I haven't been in the guild long enough to be considered. Beyond that, I have a baby coming in two months and doubt I'll have the time to keep up with a leadership role.

But still, its nice to be considered, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back