Coamenel has left the guild

Coamenel

Hello all, this is Coamenel here. Earlier today I accepted an invitation to join the Archons. My brother logged onto my account and left Redeemed and added me to the Archons. Sorry to all of those who whispered me, but I was not on my character it was my brother. I truly do love Redeemed, but I feel I have a better chance to further my abilities in this game being in a guild that runs end game instances 5 times a week. I thank all of you for all your friendship while I was in Redeemed. My alt characters are still in the guild and will remain in the guild. Any of you can whisper me ingame on Coamenel or talk to me on my mage Ioku or my priest Amiric. I love you all and hope there are no hard feelings for me leaving the guild. Anytime any of you need help with anything in game or out of game for that matter then I will be more then happy to help. God Bless everyone and see you in game.

I'll never ever forgive you even though I quit the game! I think you should be forced to start a new character in Redeemed and reach 60 in a week.

lol, if I could reach 60 in a week I would. I still have characters in redeemed, and i will still do things with redeemed on coamenel, the only thing that has changed tho is my ability to run more instances with other guilds.

Back