Competition Team Offical Tryout Info

Dead_Aim doesn't like to play w/ me
sad.gif

That was pretty fun whon
smile.gif
Flash, sorry, I didn't mean "trash talk", just talk in the competitive sense. I mean you keep saying how good you are, not really anything about others. Of course we like you, I'm not trying to be mean, just trying to sport alittle competition
smile.gif
Yes, we will see once the game is over, and if this is anything like the last scrim we had with .dB. or whoever (I forget their name), then you'll pwn us. We'll announce the competition team alittle after tryouts. Until then /tips hat

I don't remember saying i was good or better then any one in this whole world... -_- I'm not as good as u goose nor probably dead_aim. However, i don't like being down-graded by others.. which i jus went through.. to me thats saying u guys are way too good to even face me..

Well everyone has a diff way of facing it.. so well we'll find out how good i am, or how n00bish i am when we actually meet face to face (no jokes).

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Flash @ Oct. 31 2003,4:36)]I don't remember saying i was good or better then any one in this whole world...
Here are some posts in this thread:

"And Dead_Aim.. im not sure 'bout it.. if i go on with mah sound on, and i'll n00bify u for sure"

"Keep in mind that I don't hack.. if u see me flyin' everyone.. k? i've been accused enough in 1God server.."

"being 3rd ranking in 1God server.. mah best record for now.. pity they reset it.. i was 1 kill below #1"

If you don't think you're not calling yourself good by these statements, something is wrong. I know you might be saying ... but I was just kidding ... guess what, so are we. We're not "down-grading" anyone. Just some friendly trash talk.

Oh, and change your font color, everytime you post, I have to highlight it to read it b/c white on grey backgroud isn't pretty, lol.

By saying those, i don't mean to say im good.. Jus a statement of showing how-far i can get.. Dead_Aim's told me that he's been in Cal leagues for 2 season.. i'm sayin simliar things.. i guess u can call that trashtalk as well
rock.gif

I hope this color is better?
smile.gif

<You see a Cresh!>

<The Cresh hijacks your thread!>

<The Cresh draws a line.>

<The Cresh says anyone that crosses his line loses an ear!>

/beckon

Ahhh, much better flash, thx
smile.gif
Dead_Aim, I don't think you can get any uglier ... BURNT!!!!! LOL

Merc, you planning on showing up for tryouts? I'd like to pwn j00 again ... and again, and again!!!! Man, I'm on a roll today, lol!

Yikes, I'd hate to be Merc when Goose is firin' up... so... to help the situation a bit!

*sprays ice water on Goose*
*puts up his tactical Riot Shield*

[b said:
Quote[/b] (ToJ | Dead_Aim @ Nov. 01 2003,12:19)]*Finishes off Gooose*

*Throws nade at Alberts feet*

Skips off singing "Higher Power"
lol

some alliance.. i was the one that poured that ice water ye'know...
tounge.gif
besides i don't lke usin shields actually in CS.. wel there goes mah ST-6 Suite..

Ok..

Micah is always right...Micah is always right...Micah is always right...Micah isn't always right...Micah isn't always right...Micah is what?...

*brain explodes*
tounge.gif

[I have finally reached 900 posts..
biggrin.gif
]

Back