Confusion Confession

Counselor

At first it bothered me seeing absolotely everyone leveling faster than myself then it hit me that I'm enjoying the game at my own pace so there's no need to worry about what level I am. That being said I confess I am quite confused about this enchanting business. My reason for learning it was partly to make money but reality is that when I have any extra I more often than not spend it helping new players. I enjoy doing that and probably always will. I also want a high enhcant to help guild members. Many here have helped me in ways to many to list and I really want to be able to return the favor. I have my bank slots filled to the rim as well as most of my 14 slot bags, with all the soul dust and essence of this and that to the point I need to start using it. Here's where the confusion sets in. I have no clue as to the best use of it all to increase my enchant abilities. I don't have the game mental capacity or the real life time to effectively figure it all out. So if someone in the guild is bored and wants free enchants the rest of thier life (even though for all guildies I'll always do it free) could you contact me and get a list of what I have and help me figure this out?

TC

Two guys I will get you hooked up with, Perin and Zael, both have leveled up (not sure how far) in enchanting. My guess is Perin/Randall (Shane) is your best bet. If you still have questions after talking to these two, let me know and I will track down answers for you.

I'm enchanting as well, and it is very difficult. My other profession is tailoring which I really like. The enchanting business has not been fun at all and the progression is so slow I have all but given up on it. It might as well not even be there.

My horde alt is an enchant/tailor. What I do to level up enchanting and tailoring is to tailor green items that I can then disenchant. You get the experience tailoring and then have the regents for enchanting later on. When i have exhausted my tailoring materials, I then pick one of my pieces of equipment and pick an enchant on it that is not greyed out. I then apply that enchant over and over until I am out of regents for it. Rinse and repeat on other pieces of equipment until you are completly exhausted of enchanting material.

The important thing to know is that you can enchant the same item more then once gaining enchant experience along the way. Hope this helps.

I use the reapplication of enchant trick as well. I think the main problem is that my character level has advanced past the level of my enchanting. Any items I disenchant produce regeants that I can't use yet. So the only way for me to level up my enchant is to go to AH and buy low level items to disenchant or go to n00b instances and just plow through for low level items.

Back