Congratulations to all of Redeemed

Mordos

I wanted to take this time and give a little pat on the back to all the people that have been raiding these past couple months… we have made HUGE strides in Kara and things are really starting to come together.

Last night we had two teams in Kara that cleared all the way through Netherspite! One continued on to kill Prince on the second attempt and the other got him to 4%. We have all worked hard and deserve a big pat on the back.

To those that Raid with me; an extra pat on the back and a hug goes out to you from me for putting up with me… I know I tend to be hard and push everyone to there limit… I know what each of you are capable of and I want you to achieve your best. And you have… Last night I was so excited about how well you all performed I couldn’t sleep, 15 Epics in one night!! 11 from Bosses!! Phenomenal job!!

God Bless and keep up the good work,
Chris (Mordos)

Now, am I allowed to do this in a PvP spec? Because it is very expensive to keep switching specs twice as week.

Thanks for leading us Mordos! You have been doing an awesome job! I think the craziest thing that happened last night was the 4 purple trash drops!

Anyone have screen caps of the prince kill? Also...are we going tonight...no long running meetings tonight! :)

No worries sandric! it's a tough fight to understand until you've done it a few times. I ran through the red beam once... never again.

Grats!! Sounds like our Kara teams are on a roll! :eek:

So those of us not yet raiding can have a feel for where we are, what bosses has Redeemed NOT yet killed in Kara?
Nightbane?

Any chance we could have something on the WEBSITE showing any new kills so we can all celebrate a bit with you acomplishing the feat? My prior guild had dated screenshots tracking progress - would be neat to see something like that here. (we took screen shot of the dead mass on the floor proving it was in fact 'dead'. I always thought it lacked the luster of seeing a good screen shot of us fighting the boss while he was up and at his best. Ah well, I guess they figured it wasn't believable if it wasn't seen dead - but we'd trust you guys, I think!)

aka Meltaway

Oh just looked - we still got that MC/BWL stuff on the ToJ WoW main page.
Maybe we could slide that down and add above it current raid profression. would be nice........!!

Last edited:
Ahh, interesting, didn't know this existed yet. (prolly just not paying attention...) Great start Nevi - Thanks!

So looks like we still have Illhoof and Nightbane to go?
And for some reason appears we're skipping the Servant's Quarters, or that just isn't considered worth mentioning? or not even worth doing?

Thanks for the update Mordos.

Back