Contacting an Admin

Ok I still don't know how to contact you guys. What do you mean by Syntex. Make this very easy explain it please.

page tojcsadmns on aol instant messenger with the text "help1" in the body.. thats all you have to do... all admins online get paged..

it is ALWAYS signed on for me....?
rock.gif

Guys, please don't try and page any of the admin singly, but use the bot...that way at least 10 of us will get it...

I think que said that if instead of "help1" u put in the player name and steam id like what u see in status it keeps a log of problem players.

Mr.T, check your settings on "Privacy" or anywhere else. then MAKESURE you have the EXACT right name for the bot...
wink.gif

It's tojserverhelp...and put 'help' in the message when you send it. Add this to your friends list, and USE IT. Someone will come and help...as far as those of you who don't have AIM and don't want to or don't care, PLEASE DON'T COMPLAIN ABOUT THE SERVER. I'm absolutely getting tired of those who can run their mouth but don't want to one extra step to do anything about it.

I don't want to offend anyone, but I'm getting offended by the poor attitudes of some of the members and players here. While I'm on the subject, when was the last time you DONATED some of your money to this server?

Hmm..I would donate some of my money to the server (or lack thereof), except I simply do not enjoy playing on toj anymore. I would rather put my money towards a toj-only community server..or maybe a cga server..that is password protected. Then again..the toj server is a good ministry tool..except it is usually only used for providing people with a swear free, harassment free, server with no cheating. Most of the time, that doesn't happen. Sorry if I offend anyone with this post..these are just some of my feelings. I have been offended by toj members, called names, etc, even with my toj tag on. Usually I am untagged and under a different name, but I do not think members of toj should be subject to harassment by other members. I believe that is part of the CGA Terms of Service.

I tend to play on the 7F server now more then I do toj, so if I was going to donate, I would donate to the 7F server, rather then toj, simply because I enjoy playing there more then I do on toj. No harassment, no one gets uptight..it IS just a game. Then again, they do not ask for donations..so I could send a few dollars your way.
smile.gif

Also, I do not have a job, so I am unable to send you anything. This may chance when I get a job..you should probably remember that a large group of toj are teens/young adults, and not everyone is rich, or able to get a job because of school, etc.

I agree though, maybe people have poor attitudes towards admins, but then again, some of the admins have poor attitudes as well. Most of the admins are very nice though, and we have to remember that the admins are NOT paid, and they have lives of their own. I have sometimes had poor attitudes, and I apologize for this.

God Bless

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I tend to play on the 7F server now more then I do toj, so if I was going to donate, I would donate to the 7F server, rather then toj, simply because I enjoy playing there more then I do on toj. No harassment, no one gets uptight..it IS just a game. Then again, they do not ask for donations..so I could send a few dollars your way.

Last time I checked, and granted things may have changed since then,

7[F] - All server time \ transfer donated.  A few of us at [ToJ] have had to dig very deep.
7[F] - Not running 24 \ 7 (not full 24 \ 7)
7[F] - All members are admins, only has 13 members.

I don't think you can make a fair comparison.  

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Then again..the toj server is a good ministry tool..except it is usually only used for providing people with a swear free, harassment free, server with no cheating

The ministry of all Christians is first and foremost in their actions.  Not their bible thumping ability.  They know we are christians by:  Our Love, our Actions.  So yes, the ministry is in providing a swear free, harassment free server with no cheating.

If there is a ToJ member /harassing/ you, what did you do?  Nothing and by your actions condone it, or get on the aimbot and report it?  (btw...I think we finally found out why the aimbot wasn't contacting me, but that is besides the point because I run MSN\Yahoo\ICQ and steam friends on my laptop while I am at work.(btw,, I am leaving the office now, so I will be shutting it all down now))

well said Gods_Peon.

if i were rude. I would say something like "pwned"

but instead...the person deserves a "you got served."

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]if i were rude. I would say something like "pwned"

but instead...the person deserves a "you got served."

Off-Topic: Then again, who isnt ignorant?

On-Topic: I'll be sure to catch the rude toj'ers, Phix.
wink.gif

On-Topic to Topic: Never get an admin late night, their never awake, so instead, make a demo and condump, email it to an admin, and hope tomorrow, they'll do their job.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]excuse me? Maybe we'll do our jobs? Where do you get off with such a statement. The admins are volunteers CorpFox. We have lives outside of TOJ and CS. You are not getting a warning..this time corp. You are on a fine line though.

http://www.cgalliance.org/cgi....8;t=964

1.) Maturity
2.) Responsibility
3.) Leadership
4.) Attitude
5.) Relationship(s)

Being admin, learning the codes, taking responsibility are not volunters, its a job, not the best or a paying one, but one that helps organize the servers; brings order to the ToJ charter, etc.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Never get an admin late night, their never awake, so instead, make a demo and condump, email it to an admin, and hope tomorrow, they'll do their job.

Which was my point when admins have real life things outside the on-line world, people cant expect an admin to help anyone that quick, takes a lot of patients for an admin to do its job.

Back