Convention pictures available

Tek7 (Legacy)

CGA & ToJ President
Okay, I've collected and posted all the pictures and movies taken during the convention to my FTP. If you already have a username and password, log in and begin downloading. If you attended the event but have not used my FTP before, e-mail me at tek7 AT cgalliance DOT org with the username and password you would like to use.

I will be posting pictures to a gallery soon--perhaps even as soon as tonight. My next task is to encode the infamous "shark-catching" video and begin distributing it.

Atown

Christian Gamers Alliance Amazon Store Manager
2 things, i only saw the first 3 pages of the thing but honestly u all look like geeks (no offense), and 2nd Rizz really does look like a brit
lol glad ya'll had fun now i actually know who the people i kill look like

[b said:
Quote[/b] (rizz @ June 08 2004,11:53)]<-- not a geek
says the computer gamer guy on a computer gaming forum in response to digital pictures posted of him at a computer guy convention.... (in response to another guy who actually went through 3 pages of them)

GEEK  

Bowser

Tribe of Judah StarCraft Series Chapter Leader
I'm forming a Geek fans club.  Geeks come together to play the games they love to play. We support a wide range of games, and have a compiliation of guilds, groups, and clans. Anyone want to join?

Tek7 (Legacy)

CGA & ToJ President
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bowser @ June 09 2004,1:48)]I'm forming a Geek fans club.  Geeks come together to play the games they love to play.  We support a wide range of games, and have a compiliation of guilds, groups, and clans.  Anyone want to join?
What do you think the Christian Gamers Alliance is? :p

G

Ok I saw the pic of u guys forcing LionofJudah in to teks car and I'm upset that u can push aroud the poor guy. Also who was holding the jumper cables and what did u plan on doing with it. Ouch. Lion is a brave man.

Probably to cardiovert him by shocking his heart into a normal rhythm since he appears to be in A-Fib or maybe Ventricular Tachycardia, potentially lethal cardiac dysrhythmias... probably brought on by the shock of meeting those people from Oklahoma...

G

oklohoma, what happened there. Thats where that bombing took place right.
So are u a doc, bio student, or do u watch alot of ER like me.