Conventions?

LionOfJudah

Member, Dreamcast Fishing Guru
I know it has been tossed around a bit, but is there any "offical" word on whether or not there will be a CGA convention 05? and when if we are having one?

so far i heard same week end either in St Lious or Atlanta, that is just what i have heard going around.

We're having a convention; the last one was just too fun and we definately need to have one again this year.

Personally, I'd like to visit Missouri again, so St. Louis (or Springfield) is definately on my mind.

come to western canada
biggrin.gif
your money is like..worth double here.
smile.gif

SEATTLE WASHINGTON!!!!!! plenty of convention centers, or ocean side WA, or cannon beach OR is nice, so is seaside OR

well how about.... 20-22 of may 05 in St Lious, we can invade tek's house ^_^, either that or springfield does sound good (mmmm Lamberts)

Do one in the tri-state area (PA/NJ/NY/DE) and I'll be sure to show up with, maybe some fellow christian gamers...

[b said:
Quote[/b] ([toj.cc]hescominsoon @ Nov. 03 2004,8:30)]Here's something.  While i would like to see a huge yearly convention..I wanted to throw this out...I would ike tos ee a mini convention one for each region if not yearly then bi-annually(so as not to conflict with the main convention).  If this idea seems palatable let me know..<G>
We have a lot of Canadians and northerners, hes.

We could hold two conventions; one in the northern part of the states and one in the southern.

Yeah, but anything in the US costs too much for me, and probably most other Canadians, unless their rich.

However, Tribforce (7F) does do LAN Parties..once in awhile..in edmonton..which would suit most of the people in central/western canada..

Back