Could use some prayer about now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shark

It's been kinda a rough time lately... Things were going really great for me, and I've been closer to God this summer than I can remember ever being. Things change... I lost my best friend, the girl I've sought God so hard and so long to know that shes the one I'm meant to spend my life with... I've known her for years, and it took alot of seeking God, getting advice, everything to even figure out what I was supposed to do. Her parents just, never really liked me or my relationship with their daughter for alot of reasons and told her to never speak to me again because of a misunderstanding... I guess that misunderstanding got cleared up, but, they just piled on alot of other reasons that wern't really true and didn't change their minds. My mentor told me that they seem to be persecuting me when I talked to him and explained alot of it to him... I can take alot of things. When I recently had found out that maybe I was dying (that was cleared up, Im not) I was able to take that.... I don't know how to take this. And apparently she doesn't either... I've heard how shes doing, and how horrible shes felt now that I'm gone... I've been trying so hard to do what her parents wanted, and I sought out God to even be able to... And, because of who I am, and them knowing what I believe... They don't want me to have anything to do with her. I know how horrible I feel losing her, thats my worst selfish fear. To know that, she is suffering... I could go on forever about just that. And school just started again. My health is'nt very good right now, I've had health problems and its just making functioning that early awful... I feel so exausted 24/7, and I couldnt even sleep when things were going so great. On top of that, just, the influence of everything at school I have to be vigilant enough to fight off by the divine power of God so I don't fall again. Sunday before last was so good... I was in San Francisco on vacation, talking to her. Just talking to her... Just to hear her so much as laugh... Remembering sitting there in the ferry back to Vallejo... Thats one of the best moments in my life. I had really fell for a while before and alittle into the summer (One of the reasons her parents have been biased about me), and I had to go to God again and my life was completely changed by His grace. Everything became so good... Its so ironic, how much life can turn around in an instant. I don't know what to do except, pray. I tried to talk with them, but, they don't want me in her life. Shes forbidden from communicating with me for three and a half years... And I know that I need to focus on God and seek His grace so much right now. She needs God so much too right now... Shes got her own health problems too. I've heard how shes been in this past week... No matter what I did, how hard I tried, how much I sought God's grace... Shes just getting hurt now. And there isnt anything I can even do about it. I don't know whats gonna happen, or what either of us can even do. But both of us need to focus on God so much, and we both need His grace to get through this at all. Any prayers, any advice, anything.... I know we both could really use it right now.

Will be praying, keep asking god for advice, he's so far given me alot about school and life decisions. Believe he who has the power to heal you
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back