Counter Strike

Alittle too late for me...

The lan place I used to go (and get 10 ping), got bankrupted. lol

and where does the off-line gaming come in? I dont see any of my 'steam' games saying I can play off-line. But a new feature, I can log off and quit at the same time, wow. and I never had that before...
rock.gif

How about if someone donates u a modem, Jango?

rofl. If u use the JUST "EXIT" one to get off steam, (and turning off the internet) u can re-open the steam, and it'll ask u whether to go offline, or retry to connect internet later. So far i was able to execute the CS.

Anyone played the Xbox version? I'm thinking about getting it. Why? Mainly because I'm not a big PC gamer, and Rainbow Six 3 seems a bit too complicated for me. At the same time, I'm not a big Wolfenstein fan. So any comments?

Heard on EP (Electronic Playground) on at 4 pm pt channel 12.

They compared CS for X-Box vs SOCOM 2 for PS2, I was shocked that Socom 2 won.

Overall, improved graphics(from pc version), sound good, but the same...2...new...weapons...in...CS...1.6...Galil and Famas.

You could get the 'improved' cs on the x-box, but if your running a high requirement pc (1.6 ghz, 128 video ram...)I wouldnt recommend it, but if your running a piece of crud pc like mine, I would get it. Thats just me.

Ok sounds good. I have the first SOCOM, and it's a great game. The second one looks even better.

As for CS, I think I will probably get it for Xbox. I may wait for the price to drop first though.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Corpfox @ Mar. 02 2004,12:20)]Yeah, Lan games are cool, you get like 10 PING!!!!!!! ESPECIALLY COUNTER-STRIKE!!!!!!

If your into team-based first person shooters, Counter-Strike is good for it.

Unless you have X-Box or PS2.
mad.gif

If your into Free For All first person shooter brawl battles, Half-Life is good for that. You could also check out their other cool HL games.
Half-Life: Opposing Force (YOUR A BAD GUY!!!)
Half-Life: Blue Shift (YOUR A SECURITY GUARD!!!)
Half-Life (YOUR A SCIENTIST!!!)

By the way, all 3 half-life games are a related story!

400 ping is that your using the opposite country/state, 200 or less if its at your country/state.

and what the heck is HL GOTY???
I have the HL: Platinum Pack, any better than that?
Actually in Opposing Force, your a Marine. How is that bad?

But in the Half-Life story, the marines aka 'the bad guys' were the bad guys too.

"It's Freeman, GET HIM!"
"Squad, Move out!"
"(kisshhhh)...Roger Tango Alpha, Freeman has been spotted, Elimate him."

Also true, in OF, you become a alone marine! (Sorry if I spoiled the cimax)

Back