Crafting materials

I'm 50 tailoring and 76 artificer, jute is the hardest thing for me to get right now :) I'm also willing to help others.

Working hard on leatherworking...only level 26, though, lol.

I'm thinking I'm going to start trying to level my people in tandem and craft them all armor every 5 levels.

I'm 50 tailoring and 76 artificer, jute is the hardest thing for me to get right now :) I'm also willing to help others.

I found that the bandit caves near Divinity's Reach are a good, low-level place to farm for jute. There's a pretty steady supply of bandits in and around them, even between DEs.

i am working on armoursmithing and weapons. Right now all copper and jute would be appreciated. Let me know what you are doing and ill send you whatever i have you need.

At the moment, I need Gold Ore and Cotton. Lots, and LOTS of both of them. Gems are good too.

I can craft 8, 10 or 12 slot bags if people need them, as well. And lots of jewelry. Crafting for JC can fit up LV45-50, Tailoring around LV40.

I am cooking and huntsman I have a pile other stuff I don't need that i've been saving can we just deposit this stuff in the guild bank for others to use ?

Last edited:
The guild bank is open. I tossed in a few lvl 15 earrings myself. I am tailoring and jewelry but am trying not to make what cant be used right away since I only have so much space. If anyone needs anything let me know. Silver and wool are the top of my collecting list these days and stones are always welcome.

Queen Kel

Back