crazy waiting

tagtarsis

I have been eagerly awaiting this game for a long time now. I remember watching videos for GW2 when Rift was launching a year ago.

This game is going to be epic!

I spent 3 hours watching videos of the beta the other night and I have to say that they are far more polished then any other game I have seen at this point of development.

They are not even pitching a launch date and the game looks crazy good already... in fact I would say it looks more developed then some games that are on the market already. I watched a few videos on Youtube that showed leveling up from 1 to like 6 or so and it was amazing how few bugs they could find in the areas.

I know this is not including the end game stuff as that usually is last to be finished, but the stuff that was broken in the SWTOR beta is not lacking in this beta as far as I could tell on the videos. I never once saw anyone get stuck in the environment. No conversations in any chat about /stuck commands or anything I could tell. All the stuff like mail adn rewards seemed to go easy enough as well.

Granted I only watched 3 hours of someone else playing GW2 but it really was amazing videos.

This was enough to get me excited for GW2 again. I have been so CRAZY WAITING!

LOL, I play Runescape and I don't think i've ever seen a panda there.

They do have polar bears though and penguins.....lots of penguins. You need to watch out for the penguins though. They're organized and DANGEROUS!!!!

Nothing will ever top the terror of the Cow level.

Soo many Moos!

2 days and I can prebuy my way into some beta!

Crazy waiting on the next 2 days,,,, IM GOING CRAZY over here.

OK well Happy Easter everyone!

That young lady is a '66 Corvair 500. I had one like that only a slightly different color. Those had an air cooled 6 cylinder, rear mount engine similar to a Volkswagen engine, but with a lot more grunt. From '64 to '69 they were a wonderful car, extremely safe, and fuel efficient. I wondered what would happen Tuesday, and was briefly contemplating getting up at 0300 EDT to be one of the first to order before the site crashed.

Oooooooo nice car ursen!!! My step-dad had a Corvair, but not sure of the year. I'll ask my Mom and get back to you. :)

Yup, that's what I am going to do at 3 am!! Although, my main pc is at the shop.. so are we required to D/L the game right away?

Crazy waiting for prepurchase is over, now its crazy waiting for some Guild info!! Time to launch TOJ GW2!!!!

Crazy waiting for prepurchase is over, now its crazy waiting for some Guild info!! Time to launch TOJ GW2!!!!

Almost ready! It's been a lot of fun writing everything up and getting things ready. It's going to be prettttttty awesome :p

I'm with you, Tag. I find myself watching Yogscast and other preview videos, reading forums and stuff about GW2 rather than playing current games. Everything I've read about GW2 gets me more and more excited to play. The game just does not stop winning. So many cool features - many of which I never even thought of prior to this game.

while you are waiting - make sure you check out ewok's post in the General Discussion forum - must read info about GW2 - everything you need to know in one place.

Back