*crickets*

Baddwin

Wow, send Nevi away and the forum just dies.

On the other hand, I think I've read more informative posts here in the last day than in the previous three weeks combined, if that tells you anything. :p

Yes, but more during the morning than it did that night. There was no accumulation in the valley, just in the foothills and the mountains.

Wow, send Nevi away and the forum just dies.

On the other hand, I think I've read more informative posts here in the last day than in the previous three weeks combined, if that tells you anything. :p

I'll have lots to inform you about once we return. We have tons of pictures of Kuai'ian roosters runnning around the island. For whatever reason, they make me wallagiggle and I take pictures of them every opportunity I get.

Right now we're just checking up on emails and stuff from home before going and grabbing breakfast (can you say bannana bread pudding for BREAKFAST!! YUM!!) and our last day on this island before off to Oahu..

Fear not, spamming will commence on or about the 15th.

sadly, no :( ..but the all you can eat ala vegas style king crab and prime rib made up for it!!!...then again...that chunk of meat did look a little like spam...

oh...we failed the navy portion of our cert, so we may try again on oahu...holding the compass on your wrist really doesnt work for me...but i ended up *almost* back at the starting point on the square nav...maybe off by about 5 or 8 meters

kind of tough to write stuff on my mobile, but ill blog it all, with pics, when my wife and i get back...thats pretty cool to say :)

I can relate. The nav portion of the advanced cert was the hardest one for me too. The first run at the 100 foot rope to measure kick cycles, I counted both kicks instead of one, so I had double what the other students had. :/ If I had to guess what the instructor was thinking, I would bet it was something like, "This guy's going to get lost after 10 seconds under water".

Back