CSS

MaxX

Alrighty then...just a thread to discuss CSS, not anything else. What are your thoughts on it...what do you like and dislike etc..?

adding : might be helpful CS:S
tounge.gif

supposing it is CSS, I got it, and it's looking great. thoguth i think they need to improve the performance optimization

ugh jfreak u'll hav to lose some major eye candies... With very little quality loss i brought my fps up to stable average of 60
biggrin.gif
wewt! thats in Aztec with 20 ppl battling too!

ATI friendly? i hav 9600 XT and i get low fps.. lol those people with nVidia are suffering.. I'm tryin to get it set up after formatting.

Hmm I have a 9600 Pro and I am able to run the game in 1024-768 with all the effects turned as high as possible and 2 AA/4AF and remain above 50fps in all but the very largest of firefights. I did the stress test thing and got 55fps average with those settings.

Make sure you have the latest drivers on that card.

A lot of people are having problems with fps, regardless of system specs. People with 3.2 ghz/x800 systems get low fps...so yea its not your system flash.

I have a 9600pro/1700+ and get 40-50 fps. Go figure.

Ugh.

I own 9600 XT/P4 2.4Ghz, and with slight tweaking i get 50-60 fps.. rawr.
Runnin on resolution 640x480. Fond of it in 1.6, fond of it everywhere. I did try 800 and 1024 and couldn't seem to grab my skills. Same fps for some reason though.

I thought higher fps, the better.
At the cyber-world I used to play at, fps is at its max limit, 99.
wow.gif

And I just found out my fps, 10......
rock.gif

I also saw mine went to 73 fps! but on the cs menu screen.
laugh.gif
How pathetic is that!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (MaxX @ Oct. 10 2004,5:02)]A lot of people are having problems with fps, regardless of system specs. People with 3.2 ghz/x800 systems get low fps...so yea its not your system flash.

I have a 9600pro/1700+ and get 40-50 fps. Go figure.
50-60...what's wrong with that?

Back