current cheese?

LionOfJudah

Member, Dreamcast Fishing Guru
THats right Tek i guess pulled some strings (ilove you man ;) ) so yeah i am downloading it right now and am wondering what is a good class to try and play with.

Acctully They just started Phase three and you were lucky and got in I think. Bleh I hate that I read all the updates on the game and post about it and stuff and they they let guys who hardly ever check there site in im sad going to go sit in a corner.

Oh well you know im going to come over and steal your computer this week and take it home. Im like a ninja you will not see it comming.

sigh...lucky sons of guns!!!!

Play dwarves. Yeah, LoJ as a dwarf
smile.gif
If I ever saw gimli dance, I think he'd dance like LoJ does in his Avatar.

LOL actually i am playing a paladin and i thought about going dwarf but ended up going with the Human (bonus skill pts)

i gave up on my paladin i may play him a little here and there but i love my dwarf mage he is so cool.

I play an undead mage on the pvp server, trying to level high enough to pvp without being completely destroyed on a regular basis lol

Blizzard asked several thousand people to test their game for bugs, glitches, and the like, and so some of the members are currently playing the game to do just that. These people are called beta testers, and they're called that because the game is in it's beta stages. In a few months the game will be released, and the good news is that the game is definatly worth the wait
smile.gif

Well, the game is getting better after every push and patch. They have added so many things from just a few months ago, and so if they keep going at this rate, well, I just can't imagine what this game will be like when it goes retail and is released to the public.

I could go on and on and get into the specifics of why this game is so awesome, but until someone asks me, so as not to bother anyone, I won't.
smile.gif

btw - I formed a raid on one of the Horde towns a few days ago, and I should be posting a write up of it with screenshots soon. I haven't forgotten you guys, and I'm kind of doing this as a favor to the fans and guildmates
smile.gif
I hope you guys can enjoy it, even though it's really not much.

Back