Custom Maps

Captain_Tea

There are 4 custom maps on the server now. I didn't intend originally to put any on, but I had more than one request for DM-Campgrounds. That prompted me to put the top 4 played custom maps from the old server on. I wasn't sure if I wanted to do it or not, but they are remakes of classic maps and they were some of the more popular maps in UT and UT2004 as well. So here they are:

DM-Campgrounds-U3-Fix

DM-Liandri

DM-Under2

DM-Yard-SE

If I find these maps are keeping peeps from coming and playing, they'll be removed.

Last edited:
campgrounds seems to always be popular.

we'll see how the others do, thx for trying to cater to your regs while keeping in mind your pubs.

You just made my day :D. DM-Goose is one of my favoritest maps ever! As soon as they have a good solid beta, its on the server :D :D :D

Last edited:
Hey Cap, was wondering what the chances of us running the new version of UTComp 3 designed for UT 3 http://www.utcomp.org/ Version 3.1 is open and v4 is in Beta 2, worth checking out :)

UTComp3 v3.1 released!

Utcomp adds much useful game features and customization options into original UT3 gameplay.

Short list of UTComp features you can see below:

- Brightskins
- Client-side demorecord
- Configurable teammate/enemy models
- Configurable competition server settings
- Hitsounds
- Custom crosshairs
- Advanced voting system
- Custom player names
- Lots of advanced settings and GUI improvements.

Software requirements:
- Platform: PC Unreal Tournament 3.
- Server: UT3 linux or windows server v1.3 or higher.
- UT3 client: v1.3 or higher is strongly recommended.

Its not a question of getting it there but how stable it runs with all modes, Greed is basically one big mod, so it would have to be tested, I loaded it up and in Instant action matches it performed well, not as good as the UTComp 1.6 that spoiled us in 2K4, but the basics are there :)

Back