Customer Service Experience...

Nazereth

Ok...so as some of you may know. I was having trouble earlier logging into my account, because I had forgotten what my answer was to one of the security questions, "What's you library card number?".

Since I don't have a library card number, I couldn't think immediately offhand what I had put in my answer....to make a long story short, I put in every number I could think of, from my birthdate, to social security, to cell phone number, driver license, etc... turns out, it was my Student ID number, I was off by ONE stinking number!!!!!

The only way to help me out with my account issue, was to call the Customer Support. Now if any of you had tried calling earlier, you would know that the phons systems were down due to the high volume of calls... at 11:00pm (pacific) I was finally able to get thru.... I was on hold until exactly 2:15am (pacific).

Falling into and out of consciousnesses from time to time, when I finally heard the beautiful English accent of my customer service representative, I immediately came to.. from that point on my experience was pleasant, he was very apologetic and helped me get my account unlocked and my security question's answered.

Other than the obvious LONG wait due to the game just being out... I give my experience a 9/10. God bless Bioware and their hardworking staff.

Anyways, its about 2:37am and I thought I'd just share this with you all, since I am happy, I'm about to finally play! :D

p.s. on a side note, I had also sent them numerous emails, and they replied to me, saying that my particular problem had to be dealt with over the phone, not thru email. For security purposes.

That's good to hear..

I had to contact EA(Origin) Customer service to cancel a duplicate pr-order.. I used the chat function on their website and the guys was prompt and was able to solve the problem.. He also gave me a 15% discount coupon on any EA game purchase.. I probably wont use it because I will only be playing swtor...

Thanks for sharing your story. I'd hate to be one of the customer service reps. With all the QQ and trolls on the SWTOR forums, I'm sure the reps get their share of immature grief (I try to avoid the SWTOR forums at all costs). Thanks for being a good Christian example.

Back