:D Battlefront 3 (I think)

I would cry out of joy if this is true.

Man. I'm tearing up now... Hopefully it's true!

Battlefront 2 was the first online game I ever played (even though usually I played bots because I suck at all games ever). A new Battlefront would make me cry laser tears of joy.

A new battlefront would make me cry laser arrow tears of beef joy!

It was the first online game I was good at... Top 300 monthly on Xbox live for the win! Man did I learn how to use the rocket launcher effectively...

Man, you guys make me feel old. The first internet game I played was Counter-Strike (with a 56k modem). The first networked game I played was Marathon Infinity (with a 50ft cross-over cable running down the hallway between the rooms).

That being said, battlefront was entertaining but didn't hold my attention for very long. I don't remember if there were any objectives, but every match seemed to be a free-for-all, which is generally not to my liking.

Man, you guys make me feel old. The first internet game I played was Counter-Strike (with a 56k modem). The first networked game I played was Marathon Infinity (with a 50ft cross-over cable running down the hallway between the rooms).
IIRC, the first game I played on the Internet was Quake II. Dial-up + Gamespy 3D + Quake II CTF = FUN.

The first game I played over a dial-up connection was Doom. Or Doom II; I can't remember which.

The first "networked" game I played was, IIRC, Doom, using a null modem cable.

I think I may have also played a game on Prodigy, but I can't quite recall. It's been a few years.

Spark announced Lost Planet 3. It fits all the descriptors that were leading us to believe they may have been working on SWBF3...

I'm going to go cry now. I need a hug...

But in all seriousness, if E3 goes by this year, and there is no SWBF3 announcement, I will be really bummed. As it is, I'm pretty bummed right now >.>

...just looked on Spark's website... there are two "major" projects... One is lost planet... and the other is a high profile sci-fi "sequel" action-adventure game...

Hope is still with us. MAY E3 BRING US GOOD TIDINGS!

Back