Dailies?

Where

Anyone have any links to good websites with the dailies information? For the different factions, etc. I am looking around but if you have one you would use I would love to see it:)

Thanks for pointing at the Sons of Hodir thread Jad! I am an inscriptionist BTW:p We are also 76 and I think the SoH starts at 77? Definately looking forward to that Epic quest line heh.

But I was kinda hoping to find that kind of information for other factions after seeing that very organized page:) Right now I am working on wyrmcrest for tanking items but the page that told me to work on it didn't give any information other than "Do all the wyrmcrest quests and then do the dailys". Which I started doing yesterday, but so far I am almost honored and only found 1 daily so I must either need more faction or I am missing some quest pre-requisites.

So from what I read I should be working on wyrmcrest for tanking items, argent crusade and sons of hodir, anything I am missing that I should work on while we level up? Anyone know any faction that benefits priests for healing that we should work on for Lara?

I think the most important rep to get is the walrus people so you can get the cute little pengu pet.

other then that the dailies are random... they arent like bc
they only have a couple and they are really spread out

I had started posting a guide but I accidentally changed the page and I'm too lazy to redo it.

I found a list sorted by faction and another list sorted by zone, just had to cross reference heh

Fastest way to gain rep for a few factions in Northrend is to buy their tabard and wear it when you run dungeons. This is much faster than doing dailies.

yep since your honored with the Wrym peeps you can pick up there tabard (at friendly) and run instances and gain rep for them. Alot more faster than Dailies.. as a mater of fact teh only Faction I did dalies to get exhalted wit h was the SoH since they didnt have a tabard :(

Back