Defining Moment?

Halonic

We had a blooper thread a long time back that finally died. I had something happen the other day that made me want to resurrect it.

I was in a primary mission with 2 PUG guys. We all had assorted Heros. This was in one of the Vortex missions so things were pretty intense. We died very quickly and restarted. We were at least holding out longer the second time when I noticed that Koss (my only equipped Hero) was just standing there. No fighting at all. One of the PUG guys noticed it about the same time.

I used the flag to move him in closer to the baddies. Still no fighting. I tried using the targeting system to tell him who to attack. Nope......Koss was AWOL. The PUG guys gave several suggestions.....all to no avail. We finally just said, "bugged" and went about our business.

It wasn't until our group broke up that I realized what had happened. Koss had no shield or sword. While switching weapons around from Heros to Heros I didn't realize that he was empty-handed. It turned out that Koss was the smartest player on that mission.

I quit switching weapons after that.

Halonic has spent more GW money since Nightfall came out than in both chapters previously. I finished Factions with 5 characters and plan to do something similar with Nightfall (perhaps 6). I have 3 characters with Heros already fully equipped with their own weapons. All runed up, too.

Its expensive. Time to sell some of those rubies and sapphires that I bought for 3.5k before Factions ever came out.

hehehehe i just want to see what happens when halonic types in /age in gw lol. i think my most recent blooper was when i was doing some 2v2 pvp with henchies and heros and i kept choosing koss but he always died first.... go figure hes only level 3

I never trusted myself to change things around with our heros and tried to outfit all of them. I have to say its really eaten up my give away stash.

Kel Queen of all Europe

OH I HAVE ONE!

the time is sunday, as the green double drop weekend is about to be over in 7hrs, i have to go to bed. i run by the merchent after a last minute run click click click click. sold all the junk... or so i thought. the next day i log on and find my Masters without his Nightbringer. I searched all throught my storage and charater. its gone. then i realized that that last merchent run i must have clicked once too many. NOOOOOO!!! i yelled over alliance. after that and 10 runs later i got the nightbringer drop again WITH NO TRIPPLE DROP RATE!

ya that wast fun but at least i got it ^_^

Today was doin a mission with a PUG group, i was one of the monks. Well we start mission and we are all fighting, then all of the sudden I die instantly. I had no clue what happened then remembered that i forgot to take off my 55 armor from earlier :eek: . When I got back to life I changed armor and we finished the mission. :)

Back