Destro alts?

Tath

Just curious, I noticed Bretonia is the server for your destro alts, is there a specific night/time when people play them?

Been wanting to make one, and would rather do it where I might know a few people :)

and after accidentally visiting Tor Annoc last night, wow!!! They really spent waaaaaaay more time designing the destro classes!!

The BO's and Mauraders, and Chosens looked so much cooler then anything order has to offer lol.

We set it to Bretonia a month or so ago.

We don't have set times we go there, but we set it to Bretonia so that members could play along side each other.

Ask around to see who else has alts there. I am pretty sure that the officers do not keep track of who does and does not.

I had 2 destros on Ulthuan to wreak havoc with my nephew. However, Mythic seems to be getting rid of the server and doing transfers. I was waiting to transfer with my nephew but he's hard to get ahold of. I think I will officially transfer to Bret.

Is there a guild set up over there, yet?

Zeb

We have no Destro guild, but rumor has it that there is a Christrian destro guild on the server.

well myself and a husband/wife team rolled the three tawnies (we's) on bretonia...we joked around about forming a guild called Tawnie as well. If anyone wants to have some t1 fun just holler :)

Back