Devona's Tavern - the new Off-topic thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm happy to report you don't have to worry about shrinking sheep.

See, felting, or more properly "fulling", requires heat, agitation (or pressure), and water. Heat and water makes the little barbs on the individual strands of fiber stand straight out from the shaft; agitate the fiber, and they stick together like velcro! Then it cools and the barbs lay back down, pulling the fibers tightly together.

And there you have it. Your nice wool sweater will now fit your ten-year-old sibling.

ok... do... athletic, sweaty sheep shrink? haha... you see... they are athletic... thus they run around alot and get hot... aggitate by running, then it rains... or... something with that order....

meh... i still laugh at the fact that sheep are known to drown because they forget to breath when drinking from a water troth.

i can just imagine that scene... a sheep drinking water and thinking, "There is something else i'm suppose to be doing here... i can't seem to put my finger (or at least hoof since they don't have fingers) on it... hmmm.... O well... i am enjoying this water."

meh... i still laugh at the fact that sheep are known to drown because they forget to breath when drinking from a water troth.

i can just imagine that scene... a sheep drinking water and thinking, "There is something else i'm suppose to be doing here... i can't seem to put my finger (or at least hoof since they don't have fingers) on it... hmmm.... O well... i am enjoying this water."
haha... funniest thing I've read all day (kind of a slow/busy day).

sheep are so amazingly stupid... it is kinda funny that we are related to them in scripture alot... i mean... a shepherd could literally lead the whole flock off a cliff... and they wouldn't second guess it... or stop.... i mean... a wild animal can come in... eat half the flock... and the other half will just ignore it or run away then forget why they are running... and stop... it is a wonder how foolish we must look to God... haha.

sheep are so amazingly stupid... it is kinda funny that we are related to them in scripture alot... i mean... a shepherd could literally lead the whole flock off a cliff... and they wouldn't second guess it... or stop.... i mean... a wild animal can come in... eat half the flock... and the other half will just ignore it or run away then forget why they are running... and stop... it is a wonder how foolish we must look to God... haha.
All of a suddenly the image of the sheep explosion in WarCraft comes to mind for some reason....

I have officially made it a personal goal to make it through a dungeon (that isn't the Secret Snowmen's Lair) without incurring a dp larger than 30%.

I went to a chiropractor today. My x-rays showed my spine to be kind of twisty (not severely, but my right leg was just a tag shorter than my left. Creepy, but fixable) from various sports injuries and stuff and when I fell a lot when I was working during the summer, but I got my back all adjusted and I'm on my way to being more aligned. WEEEE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back