Dilemma

Status
Not open for further replies.
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dark Virtue @ Oct. 28 2004,10:12)]It's already been posted in this thread
wow.gif
Heh. Sorry. Must've been tired after making the rounds. My bad. ^_^;;

Anyway, very cute pictures, DV.
smile.gif

By the way, does anyone else think it's time to move this to General Discussion, since the dilemma has been solved? And that way, more people would see the pictures of the cute animals!

Okay, sugar baby! Now, chase you tail!! Show your daddy that circular is a good thing, a very, very good thing! That a' boy!
Now, sing for a dog biscuit, come on, you can do it!
Softly and tenderly Jesus is calling...
Come home...

Come ho ooooo oooooom *sniff* Poor lil' guy!

Raining here, too, over 24 hours worth. Is Texas not mentioned in Revelation because it has been washed from remembrance?
sad.gif

I do hope you are combing the neighborhood for him!
wow.gif

A righteous man regardeth the life of his beast: but the tender mercies of the wicked are cruel. Proverbs 12:10

Had to be sure you had your daily bread!
laugh.gif

He showed up again.

He's REALLY upsetting me and my wife though.

As lovable as he is, he's constantly trying to bash in a window trying to get to the cat.

Bowser looks like a Lab Mixed.

Head and ears like a Shar-Pei; Golden color and body of a Labrador. Good mix btw.

lol. hitting the window! i never knew a dog that crazy. my friend's dog barks really loud at the window. and he's about arms length size! well. i dunno what to tell you waht to do.

Oh, where?  Oh, where has our little dog gone?  Oh, where?  Oh, where can he beeeeeeeeee?  Whatever happened to Bowserthewonder/miracle/witnessing dog?
I was wondering how he is doing?
rock.gif
???  You seem to be mentioning Egypt and Pharoah lately...is he dragging in frogs now?
One More Night With the Frogs

If he lived in my city...he'd be frozen dead by now. Its been -40 and not getting much warmer during the days, the past few nights. I hope that is not the case.

FROZEN DEAD?  BITE YOUR TONGUE  
biggrin.gif
 GP, this is our mascot, sould winning, miracle dog here!  lol  I am not certain what DV's part of Texas is doing, but mine has been unseasonably rainy, humid....76 last week, for winter, even in Texas, that is H     O     T       !    The rains causing the mudslides in California arrived in this area last night and it is getting colder, and should be actually, it will finally seem like winter, cold tonight!  No sir, unless Bowser traveled the hundreds of miles to the Panhandle of Texas, he could only be suffering from heat exhaustion!

Bowser is dead.

Sorry
sad.gif

Someone in the neighborhood finally got tired of all the strays running around and had the city come out and round them out. We all know what that means.

On a good note, we did finally break down and get a dog.

Introducing....ZERO!

Enjoy
smile.gif

*sigh* Oh, DV, MUST you be so negative?  Hopefully, someone else fell in love with Bowser and he lives happily ever after!  

I hate to say it, I feel as if I am betraying poor lil' ole' Bower, but Zero is adorable!  I am in looooveeee
smile.gif
 He is cute as can be when he is asleep, but I do believe a I see bit of his master in him in his fully awake picture....that mischievous look!  
Great pics DV, thank you for sharing them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back