Disneyland on December 16th

Goblit

Anyone want to join us for some time with Mickey or for dinner in Anaheim on December 16th? Send a pm or post here and I'll forward you my cell number :)

<Shagz is coming to see Mickey with us, and Soul and Sindera thought food sounded good so you will be in great company!>

I am not going to be able to make it to Dland (just too broke right now) but I might be able to drive up for dinner. 1.5 hr is kinda long drive each way but it would be awesome to see you guys again!

if there's some festivities before/after the magical land I'm down! I'm seconding the no-money-excuse.

So......dinner is at the Rainforest Cafe in Downtown Disney at 6pm :) 3 hours free parking (as per Shagz) and no park entrance fee!

Confirmed (for reservation count)

Shagz
Avesther
Gobby
Avie

Last edited:
I have commitments and no money, it would be sooo cool to see Disneyland again. Currently we are having a big snow storm and Southern CA sounds nice.

........This just in.......We have confirmed that Canadians will invade one of our national landmarks on Dec. 16th. Be on the lookout for three individuals in a teacup wearing mukluks in 80 degree weather and repeatedly saying "eh?" after each statement.

"Ya, Mickey has put on some weight, eh?"

Have Fun!

I cannot make this one darn! But lets plan an event for 2010! Redeemed Site party! Pick an affordable destination and we take over the place!

Calgary? BTDT. (But I must admit, it was fun.) :)

I'll be there Wednesday night, and it looks like I'll have the boys with me (13 and 5).

I would definitely go if it wasn't an 8 hour drive to Southern California...

And what are you doing all the way over on the west coast? Long way from Canada...

Back