Divinity Armor?

Bremyn

Hey guys,

I was thinking about using the massive amount of double xp we are being given to get my divinity armor set. I just have a question. Once I have it, can I switch it between different characters? I know I have to pay 60k per piece to have it changed, but once I give the set to a character is the set then soulbound to that character?

Thanks,

Jay

no you can swap between toons , jsut remember any manastones you have in there gets lost when you exchange between types

Great! Thanks for the info! That totally makes it worth the effort to get the set. I guess its the Daeva set not Divinity set. Ehh...it was early and I was running out the door to work.

Thanks again
Jay

Each character must get a piece that's of their own armor proficiency.

ie: warriors get plate, priests get chain, scouts get leather, and mages get cloth.

You take the armor piece that you got from the quest, and go to the person standing behind and to the right (as you face him) of Jucleas in the Lyceum. There, you state what piece of armor you have (ie. chain gloves) and give them a divine lantern, and then choose what piece you want to turn it in to (ie. plate chest). You CAN change piece as well as type, so if you end up with 2 gloves, don't worry about it.

Nothing gets soulbound, it's just untradable, except through the account warehouse.

After getting the set myself, I kind of regret getting the chain, rather than the leather. Leather works for scouts, priests, and warriors. Scouts, of course it's the best. Priests, it's okay, but you're either healer or DPS anyway. Warriors, you become primarily an evasion tank, rather than physical defense.

If I had enough money to spend on it, I would change over to leather.

Its costs 60K Kinah to change each piece right? So each time I give it to a new character I can just change it to another type, it will just cost 300k kinah.

That's right. That's why I say leather, so that scouts, priests, and warriors can all use the same set, and save you a butt load of money!

Am I allowed to use that expression?

Back