DKP correction needed :)

Dukatt

I noticed the DKP site was updated but I was missing the bonus for having my FR gear up to snuff. :eek: Please let me have my 15 points, please, please, please..... LOL

also i was going to talk to Gnome today

EorLL and iLandra are the same person =)
15.47 add to iLandra then - 50 for the LB pants please =) and thanks i know multiple characters/names can make it hard for the person(s) doing DKP

Have no fear, we will get all the corrections made. Also we will be advising people to declare a main character. For example I run on Alhana 95% of the time but occassionally I've run on Gnimish as was needed, his DKP is reflected in Alhana since she is my main character to prevent confusion and errors with DKP.

As Eorll & Ilandra are LoJ's toons, the DKP for them will be reflected in one or the other not both as he stated, with not having access to the DKP system friday night it threw off everyones DKP so everyone will/has be/been adjusted to reflect the correct changes.

hmm idk if my dkp's right so ill just trust those doing it and if they mess up hey i can just /donk them in MC :p *grabs 100 snowballs from AH*

Back