do u play multiplayer?

do u play multiplayer? -

• do u play multiplayer for halo?

Votes: 14 100.0%
  • do u play multiplayer for star wars galaxies?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • do u play multiplayer for star craft?

• do u play multiplayer for war craft?

• do u play multiplayer for medal of honor?

• do u play multiplayer for ages of empires?

• Total voters
yeah, halo, but et even more.
smile.gif

Nope. I'm a single-player person. Although I had been playing Jedi Outcast on-line for several months, but I haven't been on in a few weeks.

I'm mostly single player too, but i played jedi outcast for awhile on multi-player but people kept SWEARING and droove me crazy,i could'nt find a sever with no swears and couldn't start my own

I myself am single player. But when ET first came out I played it all the time especially on the UWF server. You got to keep all your xp on that server before they took it down it was nothing to have 3000 xp everyday. Well enough reminissing. I will probably do some multiplayer in Halo when we get it.

Satjome, check out the Jedi Knight clan in my signature. It's a great bunch of people, and a relatively clean server. It is a "no swearing and be kind" server, but with the new Jedi Academy, we are getting flooded with all sorts of people, and if there is no admin on, there's nothing we can do.

Many of the clan members are Christian, though it is not a requirement. I have recently stepped down from the clan because I just haven't had the time to be playing on-line I used to have. But it really is a great clan and a friendly server. We want it to be a place where you can have some good fun!

I remember once playing Unreal, a really awesome first person shooter. I didn't like how every time I reached a human, they were either dead or being killed and I couldn't stop it. But I did like the teamplay maps where you could play with bots against bots. That was my first taste of multiplayer and I had been hooked every since.

I did play Star Wars Galaxy, both beta and live, but I returned to Dark Ages of Camelot.

I do play Wolfenstein : Enemy Territory. Its a free game that you can download and play online. Does anybody here play that?

im 2nd for sc. and flash i never see u on. and i accidently took ur name off my friend list so i need that name again. and when u on i need someone to game with.

lol Yeh.. those 1337 people left SC world.. sadly... Hopefully the nubby ones will grow to become 1337 ones. My sn is

FlashoN

tounge.gif
no tag, and since school is on my way, i hav hard time going online or doing stuffs like CS, or SC...
wow.gif

hmm ok i thought flashon was someone else on my list. hm guess i didt take u of my list:p hmm wonder who i did take off

LOLOLOLOL Atown better keep track of it..

Oh and LoJ.. plz don't get me started. I respect WarCraft3 and its chapter, and u as the leader. I hope you do the same for our chapter as well.. and Tek agrees, StarCraft is the best RTS game ever made
smile.gif
*holds up a bigger shield to protect the SC fans from the onslaught of the WC peoples)

Back