Do you believe, a "Christian" server, really is one?

Corpfox

When you see a game server, listed or referenced as a "Christian" server, do you believe it is?
Do you believe the people in there are, "Christian"?
Do you believe the clanners that owns the server are, "Christian"?
Do you believe they will follow their own rules, as other, "Christian" servers do?

PS: I got kicked on a CS "Christian" server for getting the bomb... :mad:

Yes
Not necessarily, since it's a public server. If it were private, then it would be 100% Christian, unless someone didn't agree to the charter.
Yes
Yes

Any info as to why you wonder these things?

PS: I got kicked on a CS "Christian" server for getting the bomb...
Huh?

Quote:
PS: I got kicked on a CS "Christian" server for getting the bomb...

Huh?

Being kicked/banned from a non-christian server, I wouldnt care. BUT, being kicked/banned from a "Christian" server, I get really > :mad: .

I've been kicked on more "Christian" servers than Non-Christian servers, and most of the reasons of being kicked, Unknown.

Here's my reference of which "Christian" servers kicked me:

I[GOD](w/e its spelled): I got kicked cause someone I thought was imposing a admin and team killing(FF=ON). Talk it over on their forums, that person(with no IGod tag!) was a admin...

Daggers: Got kicked twice. First time; I joined their server, was about to choose a side(CT or T), then I get kicked!
Second time: I was too good that I got kicked...heh.(Mainly good camping spots)

ToJ CS Custom Server: Being Spectator for 5 mins = kicked... Being AFK for depend on people's patients = kicked... Those are good reasons for being kicked, sure, but wasnt listed on the rules that time, heh.
Me and Thad vs 2 others, I know I was doing too good, that I got kicked. I joined back and asked if Thad kicked me! He said he didnt...

Christian Server: Last man, Terrorist, 1 vs 6, I camp at one spot for about 30 secs, hear someone coming, shoot, kill'em, then I run to get the bomb, I get slayed... I ask them why i got slayed, obviously, got kicked afterwards.

IT bugs me alot when I get kicked with no excuses/reasons!

Dont swear! (Well just 1 time!)
Dont hack! (I'm still being accused of hacking...err, SCAN MY FREAKING CPU PEOPLE!)
NO bad sprays (A Terran Marine face a bad spray...?)

I respect every server; Christian and Non-Christian, getting kicked from "Christian" servers gets me very > :mad: .

(Cussing could be it, but some deserved the cusses when they cant stop accusing me of HACKING!)

Good answer, Maxx. Least your not in my angry mod.

Last edited:
I think it depends on the admin, there are admins out there that think they can do anything they want because they're on a power high (not talking about toj server). So if u do good they get upset and kick u.
I remember getting kicked/banned from I Gods, for taking the name of god in vain, even though it wasn't really in vain, but asking y I can't use the word God on the server and u can use it in your tag got me banned.

And some people get upset getting owned, and the only way they can justify it in their head is by accusing. They don't know its not your fault your 604's finest player. :p

Back