Do you believe that humans are evil?

Do you believe that humans are evil? - from the point of view: no god

• Yes, definately

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • No, certainly not

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dark Virtue @ Nov. 14 2004,3:59)]I'm interested in why you thought my previous post made you dizzy.
You went from no mention of the enemy, to yea, maybe one :) Lucifer and the devil are most defiently connected!

WHAT!?!? YOU DON'T GET IT!?!?!? I DO! You moved around too much. Marcylene got confused because your freaky red dot in your avatar is too freaky for Marcy and ME!!!

*run around in circles screaming head off*

to be blunt, you change opinions too much. you were kinda vague like me. you KNOW what you mean but you didn't type out ALL of your thoughts so Marcy was left to fill in the blanks.
blues.gif

i read my post it made ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE. this paragraph is added on. why she got dizzy was because you mention too many things and not enuff. I like spelling enuff wrong. it's cool.

another edit: what IS your avatar of? it's a skull with a um... red dot in it?

lol SA, you crack me up! The avatar is a rendition of Mark 9: 44, 46, 48 don cha' know?
blues.gif

Here are the verses, SIR!!! Dots neatly connected!

Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden? Genesis 3:1

How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! Isaiah 14:2

And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it. Job 1:7

Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience: Ephesians 2:2

And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. Revelation 12:9

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dark Virtue @ Nov. 14 2004,3:49)]I've already said that man sins.  I'm pretty sure I've said so more than once.

Sinning, however, doesn't make one INHERANTLY evil.  THAT is the point I've been trying to make.  

Are there evil human beings?  Yes.  Does that minority mean that humanity, as a whole is evil?  Absolutely not.
Uh boy this is going to be fun.
biggrin.gif

All this depends on everyones defination of Evil. I personally like to use the D&D alignment system.(please no arguments about D&D) Are most people evil... NO! Are most people Good? No! Are most people Neutral... Yes. they sin, they are not perfect... but they are definatally not evil.

Luinnar
Striving to be Neutral Good

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Luinnar @ Nov. 18 2004,9:09)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dark Virtue @ Nov. 14 2004,3:49)]I've already said that man sins.  I'm pretty sure I've said so more than once.

Sinning, however, doesn't make one INHERANTLY evil.  THAT is the point I've been trying to make.  

Are there evil human beings?  Yes.  Does that minority mean that humanity, as a whole is evil?  Absolutely not.
Uh boy this is going to be fun.
biggrin.gif

All this depends on everyones defination of Evil. I personally like to use the D&D alignment system.(please no arguments about D&D) Are most people evil... NO! Are most people Good?   No! Are most people Neutral... Yes. they sin, they are not perfect... but they are definatally not evil.

Luinnar
Striving to be Neutral Good
Haha, nice D&D reference. : )

does it matter what OUR definitions are? if there is a judge. and we know we are innocent. he thinks we are guilty. doesn't matter does it? but what if the judge is willing for you to accept you're guilty then urn't.

do you think there is A god? not 'GOD' but one different one?

if so, then read this:
do you think god is perfect. no duh. or else he woulda blown up our earth awhile go while mad at us.

another hting. do you think u can go to heaven if ur a 'good person'? if u think so think of it this way. if u were thirsty. and i gave u a cup of water. u would drink it right? but if i spit in it, i would contaminate it. you wouldn't want to drink it. no matter how much i spit in it, it'll still be contaminated. same thing with our lives.

Back