Do you ever wonder?

. , ; : - ? !

These are commonly known as punctuation marks.

LionOfJudah does not use them often, making a rather uncohesive smatter of text.

So do us a favor.

Use them!

tounge.gif

yea ff3 is a sweet game, but i like 2 better, although shorter and crappier graphics, i think it's better. i always liked sabin, but that name's a bit weird...

kasimir .... we had a childrens program on our TV system about 14 years ago ... a big yellow "thing" .. his name was kasimir .... i thought it was cool ( and it works nice for leet as well .. k@sim1r .... hehe

So it was like a big yellow Barney?

and tastywheat i dont think you should get so uptight about the whole grammar thing i mean come on grammar is so overrated because spaces and apostrophes and all those little tiny marks are just that marks and really i mean how much difference do they make i like pickles because we read so fast nowadays that sometimes we just type stuff before our brain has time to process the fact that we need to add periods and those sorts of things so do us a favor and go eat a bowl of granola bars cuz woo boy pie heaven is gonna rock

cool.gif

Ummm... I'm a girl, and I play the drums.... (Not much of a explanation) But hey, its a simple name. I still wanna know what Ixilthicilix means....

Got mine from Mario-Kart.

For whatever reason the game was really big in our church and neighborhood, and we actually held tournaments at our house. Call me silly, but it's back when I had a huge ego and didn't like to lose, and the name kind of became an icon for me and for everyone else. Later I used the name in chat-rooms, and now of course I use it in forums and games (when it's available).

Oh yeah, and I'm giving this thread a really big BUMP!

Oh yeah, and I'm giving this thread a really big BUMP!

Because its been dead for almost 2 years, good job on bring the dead to the living, Bowser.

Too bad you dont have the Bowser avatar/signature, heh.

Got my name from my aspirations in graphic design.

And another thing about it goes well, it works with fix, and I have this craving and just drive as a person to try and fix all the problems that face me or my friends. My parents always tell me that I can't save the world, so do my friends, and I just can't change that kind of person I am. I want to make everyone happy, and fix everything for their lives so they don't have to struggle or go through any bad things, because I care about them.

WildBillKickoff means...

My RL name is actually Bill. When I played HS football, I would psych myself into a frenzy, so my teammates called me Wild Bill. I was the "wedgebuster" on our kickoff team, which meant that my job was to sprint 45 yards and hurl my body into 4-5 opponents so that my teammates could make the tackle. Well, I earned the nickname "WildBillKickoff" when I knocked two people unconscious in the same game with legal hits. I was a baaaad man back then. Now, I'm older, rounder, and a lot less willing to throw myself at people while running at full speed, but the name stuck.

My character names are Jaypi in FFXI (my son's name is Joshua Peter, or J.P.) and in Guild Wars I'm Pastori Mastersson (yes, "pastor" with an i at the end, because of my Italian heritage, and "Masters son" for reasons I hope are obvious).

Don't know were I got my name. I think it was from playing some mod for Morrowind and there was a character name Phantom. I guess it kind of grew on me.

My handle comes from my first name, Brandon. I came to be known as B-man when my Friend was sleeping, and starting talking in his sleep saying "help me Brandon man!" So ive been called B-man by some of my friends ever sence =P

Its always cool to know how people got their handles, to see where was their inspiration.

Mine was of 3 (yes yes, toj'ers only):

1] When I was learning WWII in History, I saw a cool thing, there was a Canadian Corporal that died from a machine-gun nest, it said, that Corporal was the last Canadian in WWII, which is very heroic.

2] Knickerbockers kinda knew it, I could not think of a good animal and since I'd always play StarFox/ StarFox 64, well, Fox seem reasonable.

3] I like the ranking system, but I didnt want to be too high or too low, Admiral and Commander was too high, I'm not a leader anyways, and Private was too low. I played Starcraft for a while, and saw the Firebat had Corporal as rank, it was higher than a Private and lower than a Commander, so Corporal looked reasonable.

In short, Corp_fox, Corpfox, *Corp.fox*, Cpl.Fox, Corporal.Fox, etc.

well, i actually used to use the handle doubledge. i got it from a scripture verse that says "for the Word of God is living, powerful, and sharper than any double-edged sword". for reasons that still arent clear to me, i decided to change it 1 day. i was watching madmax beyond thunderdome with tina turner and mel gibson. when tina's character sees max for the first time, she says "but he's just a raggety-man!" i liked it cause i liked madmax but i didnt wanna be a copy cat of everyone else that used max or madmax. so i took this little known reference to madmax. i would show up and ppl kept calling me raggety. so i finally decided to change it from raggety_man to just raggety. sometimes ppl will call me raggz or i even get raggety ann. :p

Back