Do you need a change of Scenery?

Odale

Personally, I am getting tired of albion and need to take a little break. I have tried to make alts elsewhere and i always lack one thing, you all. I miss you all so much when i venture off by myself, so i will ask you all to come with me. I personally am fond of Hibernian casters, but midgard is also ok. If we temporarily move we can try out new classes and buff up the replay value. ( 2 years on one character is getting kinda old.) We could also evangelize to new groups. The people of Percival know we exist and have asked questions and even if they had not done a /realm to see our claimed keeps, they would have seen us claim it in their "spam box". So i leave you with the question, Will you accompany me to form a new KoT in a far off land?

P.s. i also know that some of you dont have 50's therefore you cannot /level. I will help you get to 50. I am VERY stubborn. So please contemplate my offer. God Bless
smile.gif

I'll be out from March 25th to March 30th to see a very special someone over in England. So I won't be able to assist at all during those times.

If we do do something like this, it might be a group guild effort because in the past, some have left to start on another server while others stayed, and in the division, both groups waned. But some others have expressed going to another server and realm and I've wondered if it wouldn't be a good idea to at least temporarily move the Trinity to another server and realm just to keep things fresh.

Some have started to create Mids on Gaharis (I have a lvl 5 dwarvin warrior there) or we can try a roleplaying server. I know on the co-op server, I still am part of the guild we first tried to form: Fellowship of the Cross.

Of course if we do do something like this, we'll have to consider how to manage the Trinity properties, and how to roleplay Christians in a non-Christian realm.

So what does the rest of you think?

Also, it wouldn't hurt to bring this up in guild chat because not everybody there checks the forums. But whatever the consensus, I'm interested in making the effort.

I still want to hold a rededication and baptism cerimony for you all no matter what's decided.

Blednynn, Icthuus, and I have created mid characters on galahad..for those of us with 50's you can /level 30 there. We have also been considering how cool it would be to successfully have a midguard guild but its been difficult in the past to make the idea work but if you wanna join us on galahad just let us know. The guild is the main and just about only reason we havent become mids.

I see many issues.  None or such they could not be over come.  

When I first came on it seems the guild was playing some in Midgard.  I think it hurt the health of the body.  But, I do beleive we can overcome that is the body wants to move forward.  We would have to start a guild so we could find each other.

Second, picking a server would be difficult.  I know some have a large issue with the norse god system.  I suppose we could vow to a one true God on a role play server.  

If we can work to resolve these issues as leadership. I think we could make it happen on a limited or not so limited scale.  I would think our best bet would be to find a Christian guild to sorta work with on another server. There is a strong one on a midgard server it is called Northern Cross and it is on Guenivere.

I do think we have some new members and others that will not be ready for this at all. I can think of 4 off hand

We can talk about it and bring it up in a guild meeting (which I think we should have when Chivah gets back).

I know there are people that cannot /level and have a while to get there... I think that the best decision will show its self in time. We will continue to grow. But also i do think we need to reach out to other groups, not just to Alb/Percival.

I still enjoy Albion alot myself. I don't really plan on playing on any other servers just yet even if I get to 50..

If I do, however, I will refuse to play as a Midgardian because I hate them more than anything else. I love Hibernia and I still remember alot of areas to hunt from my early Guenivere days.

Back