does anyone play in the server anymore?

X

{xn!h!lo}

ok of the past day i have had counterstrike again, i have not seen anyone playing on the server. did something happen while i was away and noone plays anymore or what? fill me in here...

i guess people got tired of it... when I left for a month and came back the server was empty a lot.

I check it at least once a day, 'cept for maybe late work days, and its almost always empty... =/

If theres ever anyone in there, I make sure to take advantage of the moment

well i may or may not be on cuz of the proxy here at school = bad FPS and ping, BUT BUT i may also get a DSL line installed in my room if htey let me. on the other hand yeah lots of intrest in the beginning of summer just as ppl took trips and family outings it went down and with school starting i think that is another reason but i say give it till like mid of september or early october and it will be back up again

Unfortunately, I got tired of regular CS, so started to play on other servers that have other mods on. Personally, as Z said, since people got tired of it, I think we should put a different mod, like warcraft3 or superhero, but I haven't heard a word from Elite, who's busy dealing with his own share of problems.

Hopefully something will be decided soon.

well with empty server that means us in ToJ never are with out a home now
biggrin.gif
and we can get on and just play around with knives!!!

the superhero mod mod is coo and fun but it has alot of problem still being worked out. It crashes a lot cause this server i played on had it and it crashed all the time.

I played for a few minutes with Goose, Exodus, and Corp.fox yesterday. Before this though, i haven't seen anyone in the server for a while. Maybe it'll get busy again. Take off every map except de_dust2 and we'll be rockin. :eek:

I must agree with Misc. it seems that the past 3-4 days have been like old times. Everyone has been on playing and hangin around having a good time. I hope we can save the server.

If not guys I WILL bring it back when I have the money to do so. It may be next year but I will have it done. Im in the mist of starting a LAN center and I will be sponsoring ToJ when/if I do. Just hold on tight for a few more months.

rgr that. I dont really play cs nemore. But seeing u guys on the server just makes me come on and play for a while. It's been great having it like old times.

We've had a few more donations, so things are looking good again.

GO PLAY ON THE SERVER AND HAVE A GOOD TIME!

Dern, guess shark wont be playing now that he's dead. I swear, well, not often.

Ix

Back