Does KotT have a presence on Tristan?

BlacKnight

Hey all, you might remember me, I played as Balros on the percival server last year around this time(as a fire wizard), but quit because of school.  I'm thinking about starting up again, but I would like to play on the Tristan server because I have a friend who plays on there in the guild "this space for rent."  
I remember that around the time I left you guys were thinking of starting a Tristan branch and I was wondering if that ever happened?  
Also, have you ever heard of "This space for rent"?  They are really big in RvR play, and usually are near the top of the realm point list for Albion.
I'll let you know if I do start up again
smile.gif

God bless

Nay, it seems that the majority of our presence is on Percival once again. One person plays on Guin/Mid, but that's all I know of. If anyone else plays somewhere besides Percival I'm sure they'll post.

Let us know if/when you come back.
smile.gif

God bless

I just reactivated my account and started a character on Tristan
smile.gif
I'm Prosito, an albonian elementalist. Right now I don't know how much I'll be playing, probably mostly from school in between classes
tounge.gif
, but once I get broadband here at home (hopefully within the next month or two) I will probably be on more regularly
smile.gif

Look for me if you play on the Tristan server at all.

Knight,

I have not met you. I do know we have a strong group of guys on Percy. We would love to have you join us. But, I understand your choice to go with your friend.

May God bless your path and may our paths cross soon.

I know some of us occationally play on Mordred/Mid in an all kobold guild. But for the most part, KotT is just on percival. They tried to branch out to other servers, but it never took root. Kind of sad really. I would like to have had a Christian Trinity on various servers.

Back