Domain of Anguish properly named.

RubberDucky

So, I've been trying to do the DoA by myself lately, but it's not going so well. The inability to equip PvE only skills on heroes make spamming Pain Inverter or LB's Gaze impossible. Does anyone want to do the Mallyx quest? I have already done the bit in Ravengloom, but I still have all the other parts left.

I understand it wouldn't all be done in one night, and that's fine. I just want to know if I can get a group together.

The character I would bring is a Warrior, and unfortunately is rather inflexible. None of my others are that far in Nightfall. So if anyone has a different profession they would like to bring, that would be great.

Joey.

Sure, several of us have been doing DOA trips. If you can't find an alliance group, your best bet would be a full run with a glaive pug (full run, plan about 2 hours). Your warrior/Rt would be welcome in those groups.

If we're able to form a mostly human alliance group then we can also run glaive, if we're relying on heroes then we usually just run balanced. Fire Walker and I have been going in with 6 heroes and doing very well with balanced builds. We can help you set up your heroes for it.

That would be amazing! I would appreciate being shown both a balanced hero team and the glaive build. GW changed a lot while I was away.

Back