Domain of Anguish

Halonic

What in the world is Halonic doing posting on the PvP thread? What in the world is he doing posting about a PvE place on the PvP forum?

Hehe. Got your attention at least.

I just wanted to tell all of you dedicated PvPers to at least try the Domain of Anguish in PvE. Why?

It most definitely has a PvP feel to it. Much more so than the Alliance Battles. I have been maybe three times and probably won't go back. It is excruciatingly difficult. it demands teamwork. It is also very demanding where skill sets are concerned.

As such, it would be an absolutely perfect training tool for guild folks new to Pvp in the odd times of day when there are not enough guild folks online to do PvP.

You experienced PvPers should give it a try because of the supposedly great drops there. Even PvPers could use some extra plat.

Let me know if you think it is the closest thing in PvE to PvP. Feel free to move or delete this thread if I have violated your posting guidelines. I wanted to put it here simply because I was addressing the PvP crowd.

I love you guys but I am very satisfied with my 29 fame.

im willing to do it, only problem i see is that not everyone who is beggining to PvP has finished Nightfall, some dont even have it. another thing is that with PvE character we have to buy any and all skills that we normally would have bought with faction.

again im willing to give it a try, im always a fan of good drops and some extra plat.

I would like to try it sometime, but I'm not nearly finished!

I think PvE in general as training for PvP is essential; it's intriguing that there might be a more specific venue for it...

Back