Dominion games & bots

Luvdiscgolf

I've started playing more Dominion games now that you can play against bots and I must say I enjoy it quite a bit. I am summoner level 21 and don't consider myself an expert gamer by any stretch, but seem to find myself normally in the #1 scoring position or #2 at the lowest in these games when I play the Dominion games against bots. Perhaps I have actually gotten a little better at the game, I don't know; maybe people just don't know how to play Dominion or something. I'm curious to know what other people's experiences have been with them.

Luvdiscgolf (a.k.a. Fidoc in game)

I've only done a few dominion bot games, but one of them was just recently when Ziggs went free. I ended up first place there, apparently because it is just hard not to be first with Ziggs :D

Bots seem to do a better job at strategy than I was afraid they might.

I've started playing more Dominion games now that you can play against bots and I must say I enjoy it quite a bit. I am summoner level 21 and don't consider myself an expert gamer by any stretch, but seem to find myself normally in the #1 scoring position or #2 at the lowest in these games when I play the Dominion games against bots. Perhaps I have actually gotten a little better at the game, I don't know; maybe people just don't know how to play Dominion or something. I'm curious to know what other people's experiences have been with them.

Luvdiscgolf (a.k.a. Fidoc in game)

Back