Don't shoot me, but who's going to GW2??

Bald Guy

OK, i know this might not be appropriate, but if i'm gonna get back in to the gaming mode, i want to play with my redeemed friends and this is the only way for me to find out what's up....so pls be kind.
I have been away from wow for about 6 months. Family tragedy happened and i did not have any interest in playing (can give more info later if needed).
anyway, some folks have asked me about GW2 and it looks like i might just try it out. i have pre-ordered the advanced game and wandering where to find my redeemed folks....any help pls??

Many of the Redeemed people are joining Saints of Lion's Arch -SoLA.
Many are joining the ToJ guild, Legacy of Elijah -LoE.
Many will be in both, since you can be members of many guilds at once in GW2. (although only rep/guild-chat with 1 at a time.)

Cant wait to play with you again baldman!

Last edited:
Also, [The Sanctum of Rall] is now the unofficial Christian server, just about every Christian guild that could be contacted is rolling there. So regardless of the guild everyone should be on the same server. :)

I'm going to use some will power and hold myself back until the 6 month mark. Waiting for a sale or seeing how it pans out for everyone. In the interim, I'll be doing MoP.

I will be in GW2, my main characters name will be Lisarayne of course =P I am soooo x-cited!!! Will probably play WOW but I have a feeling GW2 will be better. I am still praying for you Baldey and will be glad to see you around here. You are a blessing to us all.

And, just wondering...where is most of redeemed going?
I can't speak to numbers, but Legacy of Elijah is Tribe of Judah's Guild Wars 2 guild. Saints of Lion's Arch is not a ToJ guild. From what I understand, SoLA allows non-Christians to join whereas LoE requires membership in ToJ (and thus a profession of Christian faith) to join. As others have mentioned, both SoLA and ToJ will reside on The Sanctum of Rall along with other Christian guilds.

Saints of Lion's Arch is not a ToJ guild. From what I understand, SoLA allows non-Christians to join whereas LoE requires membership in ToJ (and thus a profession of Christian faith) to join.

I can confirm this. While the founders of SoLA are Christians and receive their authority from Christ and His Word, being a Christian is not a requirement of the guild.

Thx y'all and thx Lisa. i went and joined both groups....
Thx too for the prayers. God is good and the resurrection is real! we are taking it one day at a time....

I hated Guild Wars, so a sequel to a game I hated isn't really worth intentionally giving my computer the digital equivalent of AIDS. :p

MAC: hey PC, whatcha doin?
PC: playing games.
MAC: which one?
PC: All of them.

Yea you paid too much for a mac that most people dont use 80% of the features it comes with.

I hated Guild Wars, so a sequel to a game I hated isn't really worth intentionally giving my computer the digital equivalent of AIDS. :p

Yeah, no. ಠ_ಠ

Buying a Mac to play games on is like buying a Cadillac Escalade EXT... to do this in. If someone buys a Mac for the purpose of gaming, they've seriously misplaced their funds.

I'll never buy a Mac because as long as they stay on their current path, they'll never make a true gaming machine.

As a note, please be mindful of the people that suffer from real AIDS.

Last edited:
I have Blizzard's games and Valve's games. Anything else I want to play I can play on consoles.

Edit: And now I'll be able to play LOTRO again.

Last edited:
Back