Double Everything for Vanquishing

Abba San

Legacy of Elijah [LoE] - Proud Grandfather
Anyone planning to go out vanquishing this weekend? Double gold - xp - title points - faction - and scroll duration. This is the time to go for those Lightbringer ranks I've been looking for.

I can bring an Elementalist anywhere and a Monk to Prophesies or Nightfall.

Whoa.

Time to actually do some vanquishing. I've not done ANY at all, so I'd be willing to go vanquish any area pretty much. I can bring a Monk to everywhere in factions, nightfall, and EotN. In Prophecies I can do very little around LA/ToA, Drok's, and the Desert.

Great - I've got Friday evening, Saturday afternoon or evening, or Sunday evening - all PST.

I'd like to do some Nightfall and build up Lightbringer rank.

Also - don't forget to pack your hard mode Nightfall and Young Heros of Tyria storybooks.

Is your Monk a healer - smiter - or protector?

Yea, anywhere in Asura or Vangaurd land I'm up for it. If I'm online at all.

I need to do both of those - Asura and Vanguard - as well, with my Monk. But, alas, he hasn't finished EoTN. My Elemenatlist is the only character I have up there.

Well.. seeing as I feel worse than a sack of potatoes, I'll have all day tomorrow to VQ places, just PM me if you want a monk. And if you could pray that I get better in time for Finals, that'd be great :)

It will be afternoon before I can get online - but I'll look for you when I do get on.

I forgot about the minor league baseball game tonight. My son earned tickets through the reading program, so the whole family's heading out to the ballpark tonight. Not sure I'll be up to eating one of these though.

lol - talk about carrying consumables - you'd need a whole backpack to carry that rascal on a quest.

Hooray! Got four areas vanquished yesterday - two Nightfall and two EotN. Had a great time with His Traveling Monk, The Amethyst Mage, Caro Baro, and a warrior named Joe.

I don't know about better drops but the points and gold were huge.

Anyone up for some Charr (Vanguard) Territories this afternoon or evening? Or tomorrow afternoon or evening?

<-- His Traveling Monk

I'd love to. Finally got my Asuran title maxed out yesterday with you, all that's left is 65k points for Ebon Vangaurd. Unfortunately I'm heading off to my dad's later today and we have a lot of TV to catch up on together :). So my night'll most likely be watching TV with him. If for some reason that falls through, I'll be there killing Charr with ya.. er.. well, you can kill Charr, I'll keep you alive.. for the most part.. ;)

That worked pretty well yesterday. I understand TV time with dad. That is more fun than a few hundred Charr carcasses.

There is always Sunday evening. I'll look for you before I begin.

I want to try out a couple of the Ebon skills for Charr killing.

A great weekend good times vanquishing - ran with some people I hadn't played with - love the double gold and xp.

I still have vanquishing to do. If anyone wants to do Charr territories for Vanguard points - let me know.

Back