Double Green Weekend

Halonic

This weekend every boss monster that you slay will be twice as likely to drop a special or "green" item. The event will start at Noon PDT on Friday and the greens will continue to drop at twice the normal rate through 11:59 PDT on Sunday.

Now this is right up Halonic's alley. Odds are that if I am "in-game" at these times that I will be green farming. PM me and we'll go together.

Hmm, I haven't been in Sorrow's Furnace for a while, but might need to go a few times this weekend. I wouldn't mind getting my hands on a Drago's Flatbow, one of Rago's fire weapons or even Brohn's. Other than that, I know there are a lot of easy to reach groups in Cantha, especially the run of 3 bosses outside Altrumm.

I don't think I've ever actually finished a B/P Tombs run either.

Does anyone have any weapon in partiuclar they want to go after?

I just saw that but i saw it on the login screen.

It appears it's only Canthan Bosses(See image below)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v486/DauntlessStudios/green.png

green.png

I have been doing a run quite often lately beginning at Harvest Temple. There are four bosses here that drop nice greens.

Merki's Gaze (shield), Kunvie's Air Staff, Razajan's Fervor (+5 energy sword), and Shrouded Oni Daggers all drop on this run.

I just saw that but i saw it on the login screen.

It appears it's only Canthan Bosses(See image below)

That part I started the thread with is taken from the Guild Wars official site. Surely they will clarify so that both read the same thing.

I have been doing a run quite often lately beginning at Harvest Temple. There are four bosses here that drop nice greens.

Merki's Gaze (shield), Kunvie's Air Staff, Razajan's Fervor (+5 energy sword), and Shrouded Oni Daggers all drop on this run.

Michio Kenichi needs a nice air staff. And Michio the Magus could use the Razajan's Fervor for 55 runs. I'll go on a few runs, what would I need to bring?

Haha looks like Ghail will be dying alot this weekend. Well ill be doing some farming too this weekend might join you guys if you dont mind.

Even if you are full up on money remember that you will need some nice weapons to equip your Heroes with when Nightfall comes out.

I'm game as long as nothing comes up. My Ele/Mo would really like to get the flame wand that goes with my green focus item.

Green Weekend Postponed

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Green Weekend Postponed

"In lieu of the previously announced special weekend, we've decided to postpone the "Green Drop Weekend" until next week. This week's big news is the conversation of Heroes' Ascent into a 6v6 map. Yes, one of the most popular events will become a permanent element of the PvP game, along with a lot of exciting map changes, too. This will all go live sometime Friday, so stop on by and check it out. Check back next week for news about the "Green Drop Weekend" (which now promises to be even better)!"

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meh...

At least this will give my school's networking guys more time to fix whatever is causeing everyone on campus to have internet speeds slower than dial-up.

Green Drop Weekend 10 October 2006
This weekend, every Canthan boss monster that you slay will be three times as likely to drop a special, or "green," item. The start of this event will be Noon PDT on Friday and the greens will continue to drop at triple the normal rate through 11:59 p.m. PDT on Sunday. Good hunting!

Thought I'd bring back the original thread now that the announcement is back up for the green weekend. Unfortunately, it's only Canthan bosses :( . But... drop rate will be Triple, not double :) .

Thought I'd bring back the original thread now that the announcement is back up for the green weekend. Unfortunately, it's only Canthan bosses :( . But... drop rate will be Triple, not double :) .

Why'd they switch it to Cantha? Guess no Rago's Flame Wand for me. :(

Back