Dragon raid

Jasmina

Next Thursday March 27, at 7 pm EST there will be a Dragon Raid hosted by the KoT. Please try to be there if possible. We need to do what we can to get respec stones flowing through our land again! We will be meeting at Cats between 6:30 and 7:00 and be moving out by 7:30 at the latest if we have enough attending.

KoT sponsered?? Wow. I didn't know we had enough manpower or influence to sponser something like this. I will give my full support and as silly as it may sound, I will pray that this event is a great success. I'll even be vaultkeeper again til the end. LOL

I guess the reason I wanted to pray on this is because we are the church, the ambassador's of Jesus and of God. Success in such a raid would give us some added respect and allow people to wonder how such a small guild could pull off such a successful raid. And we can respond, only by the grace of God! I will be there, and I will do all I can to help.

Who's leading this thing? I've heard rumors of what to do and what not to do (like casting causes it to use its fire) and such. So I'd like to help with that or learn that so that I can tell others who my join.

Okay, I'm rambling. Just excited about this.

Well this is gonna be my first attempt at leading a raid but I'm gonna be busy this week learning all I can about how to attack the dragon etc. (Only thing I really know is how to get there) Be sure to announce it in camelot and any realms you can broadcast in this week to get the word out..the more we have attend the better chance we have of pulling this off.

This sounds like it would be lots of fun!

I am assuming that it requires that you be higher level then 32  
tounge.gif
   That is a correct assumption, isn't it?

Saddarah has worked so hard to get there (32) that she was exhausted and had to take a little vacation, hehe.

I know it'll be lots of work for you Jaz, so will keep you in my thoughts as you research and make preparations.

Serasia/Sadarrah

Have we declared an official newscaster who will handle the posting of guild news in various locations (like the herald and the alliance and so forth)? Or is there anybody who is interested in this job?

I have already posted on the herald and the VN boards (though that did cause a bit of a stir) I also have informed the alliance just waiting to catch clyon so he can post it.

Dragon raid was a blast. Although the dragon ate us for lunch it was fun to try and even more fun seing so many turn out and cooperate for an event of this magnitude. My thanks goes to all who were there that helped me keep it all together. Tonight showed me that I like leading PvE events better then rvr ones so I intend to plan some a little more often! God bless guys and thanks!

Great Dragon Raid.

And my 1st.

Great work in organizing it Jaz, and appealing to get the Dragon to show. :)

I'm still amazed I was teleported from Fort Sauvage back to the Dragon's Lair after having released...

Back