Earlier Event?

TheRaven

Ok, I'd like to host an Event next Wednesday at 8pm EST. I'm an early bird compared to most of you and so I miss out on almost all the guild events. If I host this, I'd like to know 2 things:

1. Will you come? (I tried this once before and nobody showed up :( )

2. If you are coming, what type of an event would you like?
-Vanquisher/Guardian
-Normal mission/quest completion
-PvP (AB, HA, TA?)
-Elite Mission (Fow/UW/Urgoz/Deep/Tombs/SF?)
-Contest for prizes (heh heh, I can get creative)
-Skill capping

I am comming! Im not an SOE anymore but seeing as raven has no one to come ill come! Im food with what ever, but i think the deep or urgogz would rock! I was gonna post a bit about my trip but PvE events ROCK!

I would like to make it but my schedule has been jam packed latly and i haven't found time for GW.

Wednesday... sounds good. i'll mark it in my calendar. Ok. Umm.... I've really wanted to do Urgoz... yet never have gotten a group... yet whatever, i'm down with anything.

I apologize... something has just come up. I cant make it on Wednesday. I will be busy. Sorry. Disregard my... "vote" i guess.

No class so we can come for once. I still need help with the "Ring of Fire" mission lol and Popcorn needs help with the quest getting to the "Gate of Secrets" mission but am up for anything other than pvp

Rho

Heh, Wednesday, I can make it... depending on which chapter you end up doing. I'm not far enough in Proph to be much use as a monk(plus shes a smiter so) but in NF and Factions im good for helping out ( i may be a tad bit late cause thats 6pm my time, and i would have just finished supper)

Sry cant make it on wednesdays. I have youth group that day so odds are i wont be able to make it. If on one of those rare days that i dont go i can make it then :)

I can be there. I'm stuck on Hell's Precipice (of all missions ugh) and could use some help, but whatever. I don't have a preference, I'd just as soon help out with any proph or factions missions.

Raven if you want you can move it to Thursdays, i dont think my Vanquisher thing is workin out. Not enough commited members.

Well, I don't mind moving it to Thursdays, but I just didn't want to interfere with STC's event. Perhaps on Wednesday we can help out with the Ring Island missions that some need to complete and on Thursday we can join up for Vanquishing or HM Mission work.

I would enjoy Urgoz as well, but since we did that on Saturday, we can do something else.

Urgoz was a blast had a great group on Saturday. I am up for anything on Wed but we have class Thursday night so no go for the clan there. But plan the event for the group an not just us.

Rho

We had a great time last night. We attempted (this is what the 3rd or 4th time now?) to get Rho past Ring of Fire. Hmmm, well we had fun and 2 of us capped skills that we needed, but other than that it wasn't very successful.
(Psst, you really really really need to be infused before attempting this mission)

Afterwards, we decided to try our luck at Vanquishing. Rho, Chris and I headed out to Witman's Folly along with an utterly helpless Zhed and some monks-in-training. Despite Zhed's best efforts to sabotage our attempt, we vanquished the area of all the pesky Grawl and Azure Shadows.

Tonight I plan to try some more vanquishing around 8pm EST. If you're interested, just logon tonight and give a holler. We'll figure out the best place to go after we see how many show up.

Back